It's not a bug the instructions are greyed out because they are not available for the role/duty you selected in the position.

hey mates please thyis is work 14.3 ????????and the set pieces dont work.....

Can someone tweak this for the 14.3 tactic ? I have tried to do it but It dosnt seem to work

meu caro Kun
como portugues e benfikista devo te pedir ajuda...
baixei esta tatica e jogo com o glorioso..patch 14.3.0
e fikei maravilhado com o que escreveste no post...mas infelizmente a tatica nao deu sorte acabei de ser despedido...mas continuo a acreditar..s? gostaria de entender o k estou a fazer de errado
porque tenho bastantes oportunidades mas nao marco e eles com uma ou duas oportunidades marcam...muito frustrante...help

meu caro Kun
como portugues e benfikista devo te pedir ajuda...
baixei esta tatica e jogo com o glorioso..patch 14.3.0
e fikei maravilhado com o que escreveste no post...mas infelizmente a tatica nao deu sorte acabei de ser despedido...mas continuo a acreditar..s? gostaria de entender o k estou a fazer de errado
porque tenho bastantes oportunidades mas nao marco e eles com uma ou duas oportunidades marcam...muito frustrante...help

Please go to CMPortugal page and speak there in portuguese, and I will very pleased to help you. I must to say to you, that in 14.3.0 patch, this tactic doesn't work that good anymore, and I gave up on creating new tactic because two differents things: 1st) I don't have the time I used to spend playing FM... :/ 2nd) this late patch destroyed my ambitions and with the few moments that I have to play, I don't struggle myself in order to put the tactic back to work... I just play for fun, and to be honest, FM is not in my top priorities.

This tactic isn't retaining possession to great for me at the moment but still plays nice football and is getting good results bar 1 or 2.

This is my line-up I use:
View attachment 396489

Any ideas why im barley dominating possesion.

Also these are my fixtures:
View attachment 396488
Not many clean sheets but as long as its a win I dont care ;)

Are you using the first two tactics, with no striker (trequartista) Or are you using the tactic with the DLF?