The two best signings on FM12- Carlos Fierro and Erick Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
just wanted to know whether anybody else agreed? In all my saves i have signed both, and they have become world class after 3-4 seasons, if not sooner!!

Here is torres in 2016, playing for charlton. He won prem. player of th eyear last year and was in world t.o.t.y
View attachment 219396 View attachment 219395

and now fierro in 2016
View attachment 219399 View attachment 219400

Just wondering whether if anyone else had any success. like i said ive signed them in all my games and they are immense.

I've got Fierro right now and he's fantastic. Develops into a great complete forward.

Fierro took a serious injury for me. His best stats reached 15 tops. I was gutted because he was on track to becoming a legend.

i have fierro he now 21 time to start playing him regular whats his best tactics

just wanted to know whether anybody else agreed? In all my saves i have signed both, and they have become world class after 3-4 seasons, if not sooner!!

Here is torres in 2016, playing for charlton. He won prem. player of th eyear last year and was in world t.o.t.y
View attachment 219396 View attachment 219395

and now fierro in 2016
View attachment 219399 View attachment 219400

Just wondering whether if anyone else had any success. like i said ive signed them in all my games and they are immense.

how on earth did you get 3.1m to sign torres for charlton in you first season????

just bought torres on my new man u save i'll let you know how he goes

i sold wright philips for about £8ook, wagstaff ro about the same, kermagoaunt for about £400k got a 1.2 mill transfer budget, asked for more transfer bugdet....bingo - 3.9 mill. our wage budget was about -£20k a month but worth it. he couldnt get a permit till around september

I signed Fierro when he was 20-21 for about 10 million and he has scored about 250 goals in 6 seasons. Three years in a row he scored about 10-15 more goals than anyone else in the world and still hasnt won player of the year.
View attachment 219649

On my Bayern save, I manage Mexico, and when I can (Torres recently injured) I play both. 5 games in the NAM Qualifiers for the WC, we won 4 (Torres injured for 5th, hence we drew).

I'll take a look at both for my Ajax team. Im getting luck de Jong and paloschi on frees but these two might go somewhere in the future.

@real social dad - which face pack you using mate? Cant find the north american one anywhere :(

Thanks

there is a thread on each of these players already, please search in future before posting :) thank you and welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.