Itd be better if we just use 10.3 because

1) not everyone may have a 2010/11 update
2) people may have diff updates (Ive seen differences to with some updates)
3) people may edit things in an update to give there team extra money, adjust ages, rig transfers etc

yea i agree - ill have to start again though :S

Players cannot play when they reach 21 or 22?

In U21 National Teams players with 21 years can play :D

Last edited:
Can we not let players age 21 play and then when they turn 22 you have to sell them ?

Sorry guys i've been busy today.

- All games must be played using 10.3 update
- Players can play when they are 21 sorry, they must be sold when the turn 22
- I was going to wait until i'd filled 20 spaces but i guess you can start now if you like

Will take Liverpool please if still available, looking forward to a good challenge actually :)

Very interested. Count me in. I'm a liverpool fan and will take them if it suits. Or any suggested teams?

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

I think i was first, but i wasn't very insistant, i'll take someone else.

Last edited:
One quick question - do the players need to be sold as soon as thier 22nd birthday comes or are they allowed to play the rest of that season ?

Very interested. Count me in. I'm a liverpool fan and will take them if it suits. Or any suggested teams?

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

I think i was first, but i wasn't very insistant, i'll take someone else.

Alright mate Liverpool are available so thats fine mate!

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

One quick question - do the players need to be sold as soon as thier 22nd birthday comes or are they allowed to play the rest of that season ?

They need to be sold as soon as they turn 22, once they are 22 they are no longer elegible to play for the first team.

Last edited:
Been having a go at this challenge - you wouldnt beleive the money iv spent already this season, i'm actually shocked - but... - it should prove dividends in two seasons time... i hope

Shouldn't european cups get more points than domestic cup?

What is meant by not corner tactics or wonder tactics!

May i have Inter Milan?

Last edited:
What is meant by not corner tactics or wonder tactics!

May i have Inter Milan?

There are certain tactics downloadable off this site which are wonder tactics and make you win all the time and these are not allowed.

And yes I may re-do the points scoring for cups as I suppose European glory is harder to achieve than domestic.

Yes you may have Inter :)

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

go one then. are spurs still free

Yeah they are mate I'll add you in :)

Last edited: