ZeusThunder

Reaction score
The U25 Septuple

No club in English or Welsh football has won the Septuple, which is winning the League, FA Cup, League Cup, Community shield, FIFA World club cup, UEFA Super cup or the Champions league/Europa league.
(Note, 6 Welsh clubs play in the English leagues)

Now, even though this is a hard challenge already, I thought it would be more fun if you could only win it with U25's.
Ah.

Now at the beginning of the season, you have to sell any one not 25 or under. To make it a bit fairer, if you have say a 25 year-old in his first year of his 5 year contract, you can keep him until his contract expires, and then he must go. You can not extend his contract after he is 25. Also, if you can't find a buyer for a number of players before the first window shuts, they can play only in cup games, including European competitions.

If you want to challenge yourself even harder, pick a team not in the premier league so you have to play longer than 2 seasons to reach the goal.

So the rules are:

1. Every player not under the age of 25 must go
2.But, if you can not find a buyer, he may play in Cup games and in Europe
3. If a player is Under 25 you can keep him until his contract runs out, even if they are 25+
4.And if you ever get to manage a National team, you have to play only with U25's

Good luck

ZeusThunder

i usually play my national games with under 28's :p
unless there is a star who could break some records :p