LukeDirnt

Reaction score
Hi everyone on the forum. I?ve been doing the basque challenge with bilbao but after a few seasons I got quite bored. Nice save but Id rather continue it some other time.
The thing is that I was watching Udinese on ESPN the other day and the commentator mention this link because they are all owned by the same chairman.
How does that work in game? if I choose udinese can I move players freely between the clubs? For example If I want to get El Araabi to Udinese. Or if I want to send youngsters to watford?
Thanks for reading anyways guys.

The link is probably set up as feeder/parent clubs so that you'll have a much easier time getting players on loan between them.

The transfer rules makes such a link impossible as far as I know,since they all belong to different football federations.

I think in game is more like RB Salzburg and RB New York affiliation, if Udinese offer 0 for Watford/Granada players it should be accepted. I think :p

When I get to my pc I will start a new save and check it. Thanks guys.

Its basically what kandersson said. I am currently playing as Udinese. It seems to me that Udinese is the parent club because they can loan my players without having to pay wages and I can easily poach their players on a free. But I think the free signing goes for all the teams because Watford has been a pain in my **** trying to buy players for 0 when they are clearly worth more.

I don't think I could buy every player for free from them though. I've taken two players off Granada's hands for nothing but the scout reports on some of their other players seem to suggest I would have to pay. Watford has a strong Italian influence which comes from them picking up Udinese rejects for cheap.

I think their is also a first right to buy in the deal, I always get an option to match bids.

Its basically what kandersson said. I am currently playing as Udinese. It seems to me that Udinese is the parent club because they can loan my players without having to pay wages and I can easily poach their players on a free. But I think the free signing goes for all the teams because Watford has been a pain in my **** trying to buy players for 0 when they are clearly worth more.

I don't think I could buy every player for free from them though. I've taken two players off Granada's hands for nothing but the scout reports on some of their other players seem to suggest I would have to pay. Watford has a strong Italian influence which comes from them picking up Udinese rejects for cheap.

I think their is also a first right to buy in the deal, I always get an option to match bids.

Thank you very match. Are you enojoying paying as udinese?

Its been fun. I've gotten good backing from the board in terms of transfer budget, not so much in terms of wages. Wage budget is set based on expected income so if you don't mind going into the red during the season and relying on prize money, TV revenue, and player sales to keep your team in the black each season its fine to spend more.

I always find Italian teams to be a bit messy at the beginning because they have huge reserve squads and most of them are out on loan. So at the end of the first season I had a big clear out of players in the reserve team that weren't good enough or didn't fit my system. Made some reasonable cash but most went for cheap just to free up some wages because all the loans ending put me 100k over budget.

Tip: Udinese's strikers have the worst heading in the league at the start so I would advice going out and buying someone who can win a header to play alongside De Natale and Muriel.

Ok ill do it since my game is basically a posession tactic. With wingers that run at defence and cross the ball to a 2 meter target man.

The players that are at Udinese at the start make for a good 5-3-2 with wing backs or 4-1-2-1-2. There are basically no wingers in the squad at the start.

Thanks. Anyways I am not ready to play in Italy. I am not too familiar with 532 and 352 and those packed mid fields. Will have to read and get informed with their style of play.