The UEFA Champions League Challenge

Klippybo

Premium
Reaction score
1611087660050.png

THE UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE CHALLENGE

Right - so this is going to be my long term save - the Champions League Challenge. This is a challenge I came up with a few years ago and I have tried it a few times and it is open for anyone to take part in. The aim of the save is to win the Champions League with as many sides as possible but only with the 22 teams who have won it previously. Points are rewarded for winning it regarding the difficulty of the team so you would get more points for winning it with Steaua Bucharest than if you win it with Juventus.

This is an elite journeyman save. You get to manage 90% of Europes top clubs (not Newcastle alas lol) and there is a bit of strategy involved. You might not want to sign players from future destinations or you might want to decimate a side if you have been successful with them!

As an aside - I was quite gutted that PSG didnt win last years final as that would add them onto the list!!!!

--

TEAMS TO MANAGE AND POINTS RANKING
TEAMTITLES WONPOINTS AWARDED
Real Madrid135
Bayern Munich65
Liverpool65
Barcelona55
Juventus 25
AC Milan710
Manchester United310
Inter Milan310
Chelsea110
Borussia Dortmund115
Ajax415
Benfica215
FC Porto215
Marseille120
PSV Eindhoven120
Aston Villa120
Feyenoord125
Celtic125
Hamburg130
Nottingham Forest235
Steaua Bucharest150
Red Star Belgrade150

--

RULES

Its quite simple. In one managerial career you have to win as many Champions Leagues with as many of the above clubs that you can. You only get points for 1 win per club so if you want to enter it with your current save if you have won it 10 times with Real Madrid it is just 5pts and not 50.

If you enter a win you need to post a screenshot of the final and your managerial history to prove that you arent cheating!

--

FEEL FREE TO PLAY ALONG!!!!!

As said above - if you want to take part just post the screenshots when you are successful and I will create a leaderboard so people can be ranked.​

1611089824098.png

MY SEASON BY SEASON PROGRESS

SEASONCLUBTROPHIES WONPOINTS WON
2020-21BarcelonaLa Liga, Copa del Rey, Supercopa, UEFA Champions League5
2021-22Hamburg--
2022-23HamburgBundesliga, DFB-Pokal, UEFA Conference League-
2023-24HamburgBundesliga, DFB-Pokal, Supercup, UEFA Champions League30
2024-25Borussia Dortmund--
2025-26Borussia DortmundBundesliga, UEFA Champions League15
2026-27JuventusSerie A, Coppa Italia, UEFA Champions League5
2027-28Aston Villa--
2028-29Real MadridLa Liga, Copa del Rey, Supercopa, UEFA Champions League5
2029-30LiverpoolPremier League, Community Shield, Carabao Cup, UEFA Champions League5
2030-31Manchester UnitedPremier League, Carabao Cup, UEFA Champions League5
2031-32AC MilanSerie A, UEFA Champions League10
2032-33CelticScottish Premiership, Betfred Cup, Scottish Cup-
2033-34CelticScottish Premiership, Betfred Cup, UEFA Europa League-
2034-35Celtic/ScotlandScottish Premiership, Betfred Cup, Scottish Cup, UEFA Champions League25
2035-36Scotland--
2036-37Inter Milan/ScotlandSerie A, Coppa Italia, UEFA Europa League-
2037-38Inter Milan/ScotlandSerie A, Coppa Italia, Supercoppa, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Super Cup10
2038-39SL Benfica/Scotland
2039-40

--

LEADERBOARD

Klippybo - 115pts
Callumw180 - 15pts

Last edited:
1611090057800.png

FC BARCELONA

So I have decided to start my challenge with Barcelona for one reason - I want to manage Lionel Messi and try and give him a crowning moment before he leaves Barcelona. I am using a custom database (transfers only - Mandzukic is at AC Milan for example - I update my database every day) and have put in that Messi will leave the club at the end of his contract so if I fail this season I have ****** up the start of the save!!!!!!

As for the leagues - all the top nations have their top 2 leagues as playable with the rest as view only while the likes of Serbia and Romania have just the top league as playable.

Anywho I rock up at Barcelona and tbh when assessing their squad I think I have a bit of work to do. Little money to spend (£9m), a few world class players, a few top notch wonderkids but in between and the squad depth is very much lacking! Very little needed to be done with my backroom staff which was a bonus and really my pre-season was all about setting up the side as best as I can so that we can win the Champions League!!

--

PLAYERS OUT

The one big departure was that of Sergi Roberto who was sold to a future destination, Manchester United (uuuggggghhhh). I raked in £35.5m for him and he only went because my DOF had initiated a deal that I felt was better and the money brought in would allow me to strengthen other parts of the side.

Martin Braithwaite was sold to Villarreal for £10m - he was never going to be part of my plans and neither was Rey Manaj who joined Saint-Etienne for £1.2m.

Thats it!!!!

--

PLAYERS IN

Only 2 new players came in. The right back to replace Sergi Roberto was an ex Barcelona player, Nelson Semedo. My DoF agreed a deal with Wolves for us to bring him in on loan if we covered his wages so it was a no brainer. To get a £32.5m full back for nearly £4m for a year is a decent piece of business I think.
SEMEDO.png

The one place I needed to strengthen was up front. I tried to get Diego Costa on a free transfer but he decided to join Arsenal and I pulled out of a deal to sign Gabriel Barbosa and Brenner but with the Sergi Roberto deal it meant I could spend a bit of cash so I went to another future destination, Celtic, to bring in Odsonne Edouard for £28m. I wouldnt normally raid a future destination but by the time I plan to get to Celtic, Edouard would be long gone so I felt I should move for him. He will be my backup striker and should also do well when I am (hopefully) gone.
EDOUARD.png

--

FIRST TEAM SQUAD

My first XI is very strong - Ter Stegen (out for a few months) in goal, a back 4 of Semedo, Pique, Lenglet and Alba, Pjanic and De Jong at CM while in behind my striker is Messi, Coutinho and Fati with Griezmann up front. Dembele, Edouard, Umtiti (load of French players I see), Busquets and Neto the keeper are capable backups with a little loss in ability but after that it is basically all youngsters.

Basically we are relying on Messi to stay fit and if he can get 30 goals from the RW (where I plan to play him but may move him depending on form or injuries) then we shoud surely be successful!

--

AIMS FOR THE SEASON

Win the Champions League!!!!!!!!

Simple lol

Obviously I would like to win as many of the domestic trophies as possible but its in the continent where my attentions will be focused on.​

1611169382014.png

SEPTEMBER

celta.png

Lineup
- Neto, Semedo (Dest), Pique, Lenglet, Alba, Pjanic (S.Busquets), De Jong, Messi, Coutinho, Fati (Trincao), Griezmann*

When we went 3up after 15min with a Griezmann hat-trick and he got a 4th before half time I was thinking we were on crazy scoreline alert but it ended up being acceptable lol (previous saves have been ruined by ridiculous scorelines). Messi even missed a penalty in the 1st half and they had a goal disallowed but it was Griezmann's magnificent individual display that won us the match.

--

ATHLETIC.png

Lineup - Neto, Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Alba, Pjanic, De Jong, Messi*, Coutinho, Fati, Griezmann

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WE CANNOT THUMP ATHLETIC BILBAO LIKE THIS!!!!!

We stopped playing once the 7th went in but by god while I am delighted with the performance I am not with the result as it is against my beloved Athletic!!!!

Crazy scoreline alert was again on the radar but I am beginning to think that my tactic, which I have used for years and years and years (I have made 2 slight changes this year), has just broken this years game!

Anywho. 7-1 is unlikely but by no means impossible. The reason I am going with this save is that if they throw in crazy scorelines it is for one club and not many seasons so I can take it.

Should I fine Messi for scoring a hat-trick against Athletic? lol

--

getafe.png

Lineup - Neto, Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Alba (Junior Firpo), Pjanic, De Jong, Messi*, Coutinho (Pedri), Fati (Dembele) (Trincao), Griezmann

Easy. Griezmann scored with a terrific individual goal as he ran from inside his own half to score and then Messi scored at the back post twice to make things comfortable. Unfortunately Dembele got injured and is out for 2 months.

--

SUMMARY

Well its fair to say that we didnt struggle this month as we won all 3 matches and scored 14 goals in the process!!!! We won our opening match 4-1 with Antoine Griezmann bagging a hat-trick but then we thrashed Athletic Bilbao 7-1 which I am obviously distraught about and Lionel Messi grabbed a hat-trick before he scored a double in our win over Getafe.

All this is all well and good but it is the Champions League where our focus is and we have been given a tricky group as we will play Bayern Munich, Lazio and Lokomotiv Moscow.
1611169655259.png
1611169682730.png
1611169702763.png
1611169743879.png

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
LIONEL MESSI

MESSI.png

--

LA LIGA
SEP.png

1611175776604.png

OCTOBER

elche.png

Lineup - Neto, Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Alba, Pjanic (S.Busquets), De Jong (Ilaix Moriba), Messi*, Coutinho, Fati (Trincao), Griezmann

Another load of goals and another hat-trick for Messi and he has 8 goals in 4 games this season and he missed a penalty in the first game of the season too!!! Ilaix Moriba came off the bench to make his debut and he scored a goal which was pleasing. The 17y/o has a huge future ahead of him.

--

alaves.png

Lineup - Neto, Semedo, Pique (Umtiti), Lenglet, Alba*, Pjanic, De Jong, Griezmann, Coutinho, Fati (Trincao), Edouard (Pedri)

We were rocked in the international break with the news that Messi is injured and is out for a month so with Dembele also injured I moved Griezmann out to the RW and gave Odsonne Edouard a debut up front. In the end Griezmann loved life on the RW as he scored twice while Edouard had a quiet debut but he wasnt fully fit in his defense.

--

UEFA Champions League Group A
loko.png

Lineup
- Neto, Dest, Umtiti, Araujo, Junior Firpo*, S.Busquets (O.Busquets), Moriba, Pedri, Puig (Collado), Trincao (Fati), Edouard

So the Champions League Challenge officially kicks off!!!

I decided to play my backups here and they did the job although we left it late. Edouard got his first 2 goals for the club but we were pegged back however Junior Firpo struck twice in the last 5min, including finishing a great team move by chipping the keeper, to win us the match.

--

villarreal.png

Lineup - Neto, Semedo*, Pique (Umtiti), Lenglet, Alba, Pjanic, De Jong, Griezmann, Coutinho, Fati, Edouard (Trincao)

A marvellous result and performance as we put 6 past Villarreal. Griezmann got 2 while Pjanic scored a superb free-kick which was the highlight of the match.

--

bayern.png

Lineup
- Neto, Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Alba (Junior Firpo), Pjanic (S.Busquets), De Jong (Moriba), Griezmann, Coutinho, Fati*, Edouard (Trincao)

A huge victory as we beat the holders of the Champions League. Fati scored twice but also had 1 disallowed and while we werent dominant all match we certainly deserved our victory.

--

SUMMARY

Our strong start to the season continued this mnth as we won all of our matches and we dished out a few good hidings along the way too! We are just short of averaging 5 goals a game in the league which is quite remarkable and even more so when you consider that we have been without our talisman, Lionel Messi, for a few weeks.

The highlight of the month however was our 3-1 win over Bayern Munich in the Champions League which was a very impressive performance and we have taken charge of that group with 2 wins out of 2.

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
ANTOINE GRIEZMANN
GRIEZMANN.png

--

LA LIGA
OCT.png

1611258239973.png

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...4F34751D302539ABA92A4F34751D3025&&FORM=VRDGAR

NOVEMBER

valencia.png

Lineup
- Neto, Semedo (Dest), Pique, Lenglet, Alba, Pjanic (S.Busquets), De Jong, Messi (Edouard), Coutinho*, Fati, Griezmann (Pedri)

7 wins out of 7 in the league although this one wasnt as easy as the others. We were terrble in the first half and could have been 2 or 3 down but fortunately my players responded to my half time bollocking that I gave them and they responded by going out in the 2nd half and scoring 3 goals to win us the match.

--

lazio.png

Lineup
- Neto, Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Alba (Junior Firpo), Pjanic, De Jong, Messi (Pedri), Coutinho, Fati (Trincao), Griezmann (Edouard)

This is a fair scoreline but I am gutted that we conceded a 95th minute equaliser. Hey ho. You live and learn hopefully.

--

atletico.png

Lineup - Neto, Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Junior Firpo*, Pjanic (S.Busquets), De Jong (Moriba), Messi, Coutinho (Pedri), Fati, Griezmann

A fantastic result as we now move 5pts ahead in the title race. Griezmann netted early on again and Fati got the 2nd when he pounced on a rebound from a Messi free-kick.

--

betis.png

Lineup - Neto, Semedo*, Pique, Lenglet, Alba (Junior Firpo), Pjanic (S.Busquets), De Jong (Moriba), Messi, Coutinho, Fati (Trincao), Griezmann (Edouard)

For an hour this was a very even game (although Griezmann did have an early goal disallowed) and the score was 1-1 but then I made a flurry of substitutions and it paid off as both Trincao and Moriba scored and the 3pts were ours.

--

2-1.png

Lineup
- Neto, Semedo* (Dest), Pique, Lenglet, Junior Firpo, Pjanic, De Jong (Moriba), Messi (Collado), Coutinho (Pedri), Fati (Trincao), Griezmann

This win secures our progress into the next round but it came at a cost as Dest got injured and will be out for 4-5 months which is devastating for the American wonderkid.

--

eibar.png

Lineup - Neto, Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Alba (Junior Firpo), Pjanic, De Jong (Moriba), Griezmann, Coutinho, Fati*, Edouard (Pedri)

Eibar were tricky customers here as they had an early goal disallowed and kept us honest however they ran into Ansu Fati who put in a superb individual performance and scored 2 great goals.

--

SUMMARY

Our fantastic run keeps on going as we are still unbeaten from the start of the season. We didnt hand out any thrashings this month but we did get some huge results with victories over Valencia away and Atletico Madrid at home being particularly pleasing. We have 10 wins from 10 games, an 8pt lead and everything is dandy.

However the Champions League is where our real intentions lie and we actually failed to win a game as Lazio levelled in injury time to deny us yet another victory. We did beat them in the return match and that secured our progress into the next round with 2 games to go.

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
NELSON SEMEDO
NELSON.png

--

LA LIGA
nov.png

1611265817891.png

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...-22&sk=&cvid=0261DB32879F4E19B65A57EC5C9B3A17

DECEMBER

loko.png

Lineup
- Ter Stegen, Semedo, Umtiti, Araujo, Junior Firpo, S.Busquets (O.Busquets), Moriba (Puig), Collado, Pedri*, Trincao (De La Fuente), Edouard

Out came my backups, plus the return from injury for Ter Stegen, and we won very easily. Edouard and Pedri got doubles (Pedri had one disallowed) and it was nice to give some of my younger players a run out.

--

granada.png

Lineup - Ter Stegen, Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Alba (Junior Firpo), Pjanic, De Jong (Moriba), Messi, Coutinho (Dembele), Fati (Pedri), Griezmann (Edouard)

ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING!!!!

Granada were bottom of the league going into this match and they pull of a smash and grab win. We peppered their goal and could have scored 4 or 5 and we missed several sitters plus had a goal disallowed to boot. Extremely disappointing.

--

bayern.png

Lineup
- Ter Stegen, Semedo, Pique, Umtiti, Junior Firpo, S.Busquets, De Jong (Moriba), Messi, Coutinho (Puig), Dembele (Pedri), Edouard

We finish top of the group with this fine draw. I rested a couple of players but I fear for Nelson Semedo who is absolutely shattered but with Dest's injury he is the only RB that I have as Emerson and Wague were loaned out when I came in!

group a.png

--

valladolid.png

Lineup - Ter Stegen, Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Alba (Junior Firpo), Pjanic*, De Jong (Moriba), Messi (Pedri), Coutinho, Fati (Dembele), Griezmann (Edouard)

A 2nd successive horror show in the league and its 3 games without a win in all competitions. They had 1 shot and scored while we battered them and only had Pedri's effort to show for our dominance. We need to get back to winning ways quickly!

--

cadiz.png

Lineup - Ter Stegen, Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Alba, Pjanic (S.Busquets), De Jong (Moriba), Messi*, Coutinho (Pedri), Fati (Dembele), Griezmann (Edouard)

When we fell behind I thought another shocking league result was on its way but 3 goals in a 10min spell eased those worries. Cadiz pulled a goal back but we held on.

--

osasuna.png

Lineup - Ter Stegen, Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Alba, Pjanic (S.Busquets), Moriba (Puig) (O.Busquets), Messi, Coutinho*, Fati (Dembele), Griezmann (Edouard)

Meh.

--

huesca.png

Lineup - Ter Stegen, Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Junior Firpo, Pjanic, De Jong, Messi*, Coutinho (Pedri), Fati, Griezmann

We end the calendar year in fine style as we smash 6 goals past Huesca with Lionel Messi grabbing 4 of them. Griezmann finally got back on the scoresheet as he hadnt scored in the last 6 league outings.

--

SUMMARY

This month started terribly as after defeating Lokomotiv Moscow we lost to Granada, drew with Bayern and then we drew with Valladolid. Thankfully we bounced back with 3 wins on the spin culminating in a 6-0 thrashing of Huesca. Our lead in the league has been reduced to 3pts and our first match of 2021 is against Real Madrid.

In the Champions League we have been given a very favourable draw against Rennes who are struggling in the French league.

Our plans for the January transfer window is to bring in a right back to cover for Dest's injury but with only £3.5m to spend that is going to be difficult.

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
LIONEL MESSI
MESSI.png

--

LA LIGA
dec.png

so this is in beta or demo,**** how to goals are in there and how this season at barcelona is gonna to make
can you give me the tactic and put it in link on mediafire

Any OI or set-piece instructions? I`ve been following your stories for quite a while now, and I`m really impressed with what you`ve done :)

1611390503174.png

2006 Champions League Final - Barcelona 2-1 Arsenal
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=barcelona+2-1+arsenal+2006&&view=detail&mid=63639E1F774105F1DD7563639E1F774105F1DD75&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=/videos/search?q=barcelona%202-1%20arsenal%202006&qs=AS&form=QBVR&sp=2&ghc=1&pq=barcelona%202-1%20arsen&sk=AS1&sc=4-19&cvid=1B9CB781D9F240D19429E475A04F311A

JANUARY

real.png

Lineup
- Ter Stegen, Semedo, Pique, Lenglet (Araujo), Junior Firpo, Pjanic (S.Busquets), De Jong, Messi, Coutinho (Pedri), Fati, Griezmann (Edouard)

A humongous victory and the only downside was the fact that they scored 2 goals in stoppage time. We smothered Real Madrid and barely gave them a kick and we fully deserved our 3 goal lead and we now move 6pts clear at the top of the league.

--

Supercopa Semi-Final
soci.png

Lineup
- Ter Stegen, Solano, Pique (Araujo), Lenglet, Alba, Pjanic (S.Busquets), Moriba*, Messi (Collado), Pedri, Dembele (Trincao), Griezmann (Edouard)

We reach the Supercopa final thanks to a late goal from Trincao when he headed in from close range. Not the best of performances but we got the end result. I was forced to pick Solano at RB - he is not good enough for us but needs must as Semedo was injured.

--

Supercopa Final
athletic.png

Lineup
- Ter Stegen, Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Junior Firpo, Pjanic (S.Busquets), De Jong, Messi*, Pedri (Collado), Fati, Griezmann (Edouard)

My first trophy as a manager albeit a minor one as we win the Supercopa by beating my beloved Athletic Bilbao. Messi put us in front, Griezmann had one disallowed but Ansu Fati struck twice and the trophy was ours.

--

levante.png

Lineup - Ter Stegen, Solano, Pique, Lenglet (Araujo), Alba, Pjanic (S.Busquets), De Jong, Messi (Dembele), Pedri (Puig), Trincao (Fati), Griezmann

A weird game. We scored 2 early goals through Griezmann and Messi but both were disallowed and then we fell behind and Pjanic and Messi went off injured so at half time we were in disarray. However in the 2nd half we fought hard and levelled through Griezmann before Fati scored in stoppage time to give us a fine victory. Pjanic's injury will keep him out for 3 months which is a big blow.

--

Copa del Rey 3rd Round
alcorcon.png

Lineup
- Ter Stegen, Cedric, Araujo, Umtiti, Junior Firpo (Balde), S.Busquets (O.Busquets), Moriba, Collado* (De La Fuente), Pedri (Puig), Trincao (Luzzi), Edouard

I gave a run out to my back ups here and a few players made their debuts including my recent signing - Cedric. We won easily enough but I would naturally have liked to have scored more goals.

--

sociedad.png

Lineup - Ter Stegen, Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Alba (Junior Firpo), S.Busquets, De Jong, Messi*, Coutinho (Pedri), Fati (Dembele), Griezmann (Edouard)

Lionel Messi's free-kick saved a point for us here but after 6 straight wins in the league I was disappointed to draw here however they deserved their point.

--

sevilla.png

Lineup - Ter Stegen, Semedo (Cedric), Pique, Lenglet (Umtiti), Alba, S.Busquets, De Jong, Messi*, Coutinho (Moriba), Fati, Griezmann (Edouard)

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!

Its fair to say that this game changed after the half hour mark! We were a goal down and couldnt get anything going but then Sergio Busquets lashed in a shot from 25 yards and then former Barcelona star, Ivan Rakitic, got sent-off. We certainly took advantage of that and we were 4-1 up at half-time and we didnt stop there. We ended up with 8 goals but it could have been 18!

--

Copa del Rey 4th Round
gijon.png

Lineup
- Ter Stegen, Cedric, Umtiti, Araujo, Junior Firpo (Balde), O.Busquets, Moriba (Puig), Dembele, Pedri (Collado*), Trincao, Edouard

Two late goals from Odsonne Edouard - both set up by Collado - spared our blushes here as my backup side struggled to defeat our 2nd division opponents. Edouard now has 10 goals for the season.

--

5-2.png

Lineup - Ter Stegen, Semedo (Cedric), Pique, Lenglet, Alba, S.Busquets (O.Busquets), De jong, Dembele, Coutinho (Collado), Fati (Trincao), Griezmann*

This was an enthralling encounter and very exciting. We notched 5 goals but were behind at 2-1. Dembele got his first goals of the season, Griezmann had a penalty saved but converted the rebound and Collado came off the bench and got an assist with his first touch!

Dont like thumping Athletic though - thats an aggregate score of 12-3 in our 2 games this season!

--

SUMMARY

January was a hectic month but a brilliant one! We won all of our matches bar one and handed out some real thrashings too. It got off to a perfect start with a 3-2 victory over Real Madrid and that scoreline flattered them tbh and although our next 2 league games were a narrow victory over Levante and a draw with Real Sociedad, we then smashed Sevilla 8-1 and Athletic 5-2!!!!

We won the Supercopa too during the month beating both Basque sides, Sociedad and Athletic (they are both coming up a lot lol) and in the Copa del Rey we have reached the quarter-finals and all the big guns are out with Real Sociedad being our possible hardest opponents but we have a tie against Leganes first to negotiate.

Regarding transfers I managed to bring in a RB in the shape of Cedric from Arsenal on loan until the end of the season. He is decent enough but hardly a world beater!
cedric.png

I did however manage to arrange a pre-contract agreement with Eric Garcia of Man City and the 20y/o wonderkid will be rejoining us in the summer when his contract expires.

Regarding manager moves - Athletic sacked theirs and HOORAY - NEWCASTLE SACKED STEVE BRUCE!!!!!!! (If only in real life - Javier Aguirre is the new man there) - however the first of my potential destinations to become available is....... Steaua Bucharest!

Finally I managed to get another potential destination - Hamburg - as a feeder side for Barcelona.

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
ALEX COLLADO
collado.png

--

LA LIGA
JAN.png

Last edited:
Any OI or set-piece instructions? I`ve been following your stories for quite a while now, and I`m really impressed with what you`ve done :)

Cheers - I appreciate that. I let my assistant manager do the opposition instructions (I just make sure he has a decent rating for tactical knowledge) and no set piece instructions at all.

so this is in beta or demo,**** how to goals are in there and how this season at barcelona is gonna to make
can you give me the tactic and put it in link on mediafire

this is the full game - not beta or demo.

1611402624119.png

2011 Champions League Final - Barcelona 3-1 Man Utd
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=barcelona+3-1+man+utd+champions+league+final&&view=detail&mid=94642B08B3F9F6C37DE894642B08B3F9F6C37DE8&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=/videos/search?q=barcelona+3-1+man+utd+champions+league+final&FORM=HDRSC3

FEBRUARY

Copa del Rey Quarter-Final
leganes.png

Lineup
- Ter Stegen, Cedric, Umtiti, Araujo, Junior Firpo, O.Busquets (Gavi), Moriba (Puig), Dembele*, Collado (Akhomach), Trincao, Edouard (Mortimer)

Having scored 2 goals in his last match for his first goals of the season, Ousmane Dembele grabbed a hat-trick here to see us through in the cup. Real Sociedad got knocked out so they might as well hand us the trophy now lol. Gavi, Akhomach and Mortimer all came off the bench to make their debuts here with Gavi becoming the clubs youngest ever player.

--

celta.png

Lineup - Ter Stegen, Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Alba, S.Busquets, De Jong (Moriba), Messi, Coutinho (Dembele), Fati*, Griezmann (Edouard)

Very nice. Dembele is on fire as he came off the bench to score his 6th goal in his last 3 matches.

--

Copa del Rey Semi-Final 1st Leg
mallorca.png

Lineup
- Ter Stegen, Cedric*, Umtiti, Araujo, Junior Firpo, O.Busquets, Moriba (Puig), Dembele (Collado), Pedri, Trincao (De La Fuente), Edouard

This should be good enough to see us through into the final. Backups all the way!!! In the other semi, 2nd division Almeria thrashed top division side Osasuna 7-1 so they have booked themselves a place in the final surely.

--

getafe.png

Lineup - Ter Stegen, Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Alba, S.Busquets, De Jong (Moriba), Messi, Coutinho*, Fati (Dembele), Griezmann

Another 5 goals here and a superb hat-trick from Philippe Coutinho. We have now scored 22 goals in our last 4 league matches.

--

UEFA Champions League 1st Round 1st Leg
rennes.png

Lineup
- Ter Stegen, Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Alba (Junior Firpo), S.Busquets (O.Busquets), De Jong, Messi (Dembele), Coutinho (Collado), Fati, Griezmann (Edouard)

We get a 1st leg lead but it should have been far more comfortable as Messi missed a penalty, Griezmann had a goal disallowed and their keeper got the MOM award.

--

alaves.png

Lineup - Ter Stegen, Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Alba, S.Busquets (O.Busquets), De Jong (Moriba), Messi, Coutinho (Pedri), Fati (Dembele), Griezmann

Alaves were dogged here but nobody can stop us scoring loads in league matches just now. Our last 5 matches has seen us score 8,5,4,5 and now another 4!

--

villarreal.png

Lineup - Ter Stegen, Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Alba (Junior Firpo), S.Busquets (Puig), Moriba, Messi*, Coutinho (Pedri), Fati (Dembele), Griezmann (Edouard)

Villarreal stopped us scoring a bundle of goals here but we still got the win. Ilaix Moriba got the opener as he celebrated recently signing a new deal with the club.

--

SUMMARY

We had a 100% record this month as we won all 7 matches. In the league we dished out thrashings to Celta Vigo and Getafe before scoring 4 past Alaves in a tighter match and then getting a decent 2-0 away win over Villarreal. This run of form (6 wins in a row, 13 unbeaten) has seen us increase our lead at the top of the table to 6pts.

The Copa del Rey is all but ours as we have been drawn against lower league opponents all the way so far and barring something weird happening we should be playing 2nd tier side, Almeria, in the final.

As for the Champions League we returned to action there and narrowly beat Rennes 1-0 away from home and I expect us to complete the job in the 2nd leg.

Two future destinations sacked their managers during the month and it was 2 biggies - AC Milan and Man Utd - with Man Utd languishing 13th in the Premier League currently.

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
LIONEL MESSI
MESSI.png

--

LA LIGA
FEB.png

Last edited:
1611408606073.png

2009 Champions League Final - Barcelona 2-0 Man Utd
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=barcelona+2-0+man+utd+FINAL&&view=detail&mid=4E194EE37DB41AF4689C4E194EE37DB41AF4689C&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=/videos/search?q=barcelona%202-0%20man%20utd%20FINAL&qs=n&form=QBVR&sp=-1&pq=barcelona%202-0%20man%20utd%20final&sc=0-27&sk=&cvid=4A1DDB8A1EB7444E81CCFDF4D58CE14B

MARCH

Copa del Rey Semi-Final 2nd Leg
3-1.png

Lineup - Ter Stegen, Cedric, Umtiti, Araujo, Junior Firpo*, O.Busquets (Puig), Moriba, Dembele, Pedri (Collado), Trincao, Edouard

We reach the final and it was easy enough. Junior Firpo scored 2 great goals while we had enough chances to win several matches. Almeria will be our opponents unsurprisingly but amazingly they lost the 2nd leg 5-1!!!!

--

elche.png

Lineup - Ter Stegen, Semedo, Pique (Umtiti), Lenglet, Alba, S.Busquets*, De Jong, Messi, Coutinho, Fati (Dembele), Griezmann (Edouard)

Another win but I expected more goals against lowly Elche. We created a host of chances and could have won by 5 or 6 at least so I slated my players at full time which didnt go down to well......

Lionel Messi made his 506th appearance for the club here and is now the record appearance holder.

--

UEFA Champions League 1st Round 2nd Leg
4-2.png

Lineup
- Ter Stegen, Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Alba (Junior Firpo), S.Busquets, De Jong (Moriba), Messi, Coutinho, Dembele, Griezmann*

PHEW!!!!!

With 20min to go and needing 2 goals to progress and just about every single player having a nightmare we looked doomed and a 2nd season at Barcelona was definitely on the cards but from the moment Griezmann pulled a goal back the floodgates opened and we ended up with 4. Far to close for comfort!

--

valencia.png

Lineup - Ter Stegen, Semedo (Cedric), Pique, Lenglet, Alba, S.Busquets, De Jong, Messi*, Coutinho, Fati (Dembele), Griezmann (Edouard)

Lionel Messi's hat-trick takes him up to 30 goals in all competitions for the season so far albeit he benefitted with 2 penalties being awarded. Sergio Busquets scored with a fine strike from the edge of the area while Messi also scored form a free-kick.

--

atletico.png

Lineup - Ter Stegen, Semedo, Pique*, Lenglet, Alba (Junior Firpo), S.Busquets, De Jong (Moriba), Messi (Trincao), Coutinho (Pedri), Fati (Dembele), Griezmann

2 days before this match ourselves and Atletico Madrid were drawn against each other in the Champions League quarter-finals so to sneak a win here lands us a significant psychological blow to them hopefully.

--

SUMMARY

Another month in which we win every match - we are just unstoppable at the minute! Our lead in the table is now up to 8pts and our last match - the win over Atletico Madrid - was done the ugly way but we ground out the result which was pleasing as we usually batter sides. In the Champions League however we got a scare by going 2-0 down to Rennes but somehow we scored 4 goals in the last 20min to make amends and set up a tie with Atletico Madrid in the next round.

The youth intake gave us a decent looking CB and 3 decent strikers which my youth team doesnt need as they have scored 226 goals in 36 league games so far this season!!!!!!

Finally I now have a new boss as the president elections took place during the month - nothing to concern me there though.

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
LIONEL MESSI
lm.png

--

LA LIGA
march.png

1611440721317.png

2015 Champions League Final - Barcelona 3-1 Juventus
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...s/search?q=barcelona+3-1+juventus&FORM=HDRSC3

APRIL

eibar.png

Lineup
- Ter Stegen, Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Alba (Junior Firpo), S.Busquets (O.Busquets), De Jong (Moriba), Messi*, Coutinho, Fati (Trincao), Griezmann

MAGICAL MESSI!!!!

The little man was at it again here and helped himself to 4 goals and he now has 30 goals in the league this season which is pretty scary but he has been there and done it all before. Not a bad way to prepare for a huge cup tie lol.

--

UEFA Champions League Quarter-Final 1st Leg
q1.png

Lineup
- Ter Stegen, Semedo, Pique, Lenglet (Umtiti), Alba, S.Busquets, De Jong, Messi, Coutinho*, Fati, Griezmann (Edouard)

A good result and performance this although I am pretty ****** off that we conceded a goal in injury time which gives them an away goal which hopefully wont come into play in the next leg!

--

granada.png

Lineup - Ter Stegen, Cedric, Pique, Lenglet (Umtiti), Alba, S.Busquets (O.Busquets), De Jong (Moriba), Messi, Coutinho, Fati, Griezmann (Edouard)

We gain revenge here as Granada are the only side to have beaten us so far. Ansu Fati put us in front and then it was left to the mercurial Messi who scored a free-kick and a penalty. This win secures our place in the Champions League next season and I have been given a £144m transfer budget for next season.

We now have scored 101 goals in the league this season which to do so with 9 games to go is quite something.

--

UEFA Champions League Quarter-Final 2nd Leg
1-2.png

Lineup
- Ter Stegen, Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Alba, S.Busquets (Pjanic), De Jong, Messi (Dembele), Coutinho (Pedri), Fati, Griezmann

Only our 2nd defeat this season but it wasnt enough to see us eliminated. They took the lead through a Suarez penalty early on but we were pretty content tbh and when Griezmann levelled with 10min to go we were all but through. They took the lead again but we saw the game out. Pjanic came off the bench to make his return from injury here.

--

Copa del Rey Final
almeria.png

Lineup
- Ter Stegen, Dest (Cedric), Umtiti, Araujo, Junior Firpo, S.Busquets (O.Busquets), Moriba (Puig), Dembele*, Pedri, Trincao (Collado), Edouard

WE WIN THE COPA DEL REY!!!!!

Due to the fact that my backups got us here from the very start I decided to stick with them here for the final and they did a fine job. We won 3-o and Serginio Dest even made his long awaited comeback from injury! Odsonne Edouard scored twice but he missed a late penalty to deny him his hat-trick which was the only sour note of the match.

--

betis.png

Lineup - Ter Stegen, Semedo*, Pique, Umtiti, Alba, S.Busquets (Pjanic), De Jong (Moriba), Messi, Coutinho, Fati, Griezmann

12 wins in a row now in the league as we come from behind to defeat Betis and score another 4 goals in the process. It could have been 5 but Coutinho missed a penalty in stoppage time to deny him a hat-trick.

--

cadiz.png

Lineup - Ter Stegen, Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Alba, S.Busquets (Pjanic), De Jong, Messi*, Coutinho (Pedri), Dembele (Trincao), Griezmann

Another Messi hat-trick takes him up to 41 goals for the season and he even missed a penalty here! He has 36 goals in the league and is chasing down his record of 50 league goals in a season.

--

UEFA Champions League Semi-Final 1st Leg
r.madrid.png

Lineup
- Ter Stegen, Dest, Pique, Lenglet, Alba, Pjanic (S.Busquets), De Jong (Moriba), Messi (Dembele), Coutinho (Pedri), Fati (Trincao), Griezmann*

WHAT A RESULT!!!!!!

We have one foot in the Champions League final with this scoreline as we put 5 past Real Madrid. We were truly excellent and although the 2 away goals conceded is a slight worry I have full faith in my players to see the job through.

--

SUMMARY

As each month passes we continue to get stronger and stronger. Sure we lost just our 2nd game of the season in all comps this month but overall we were yet again superb. We have a 10pt lead at the top of the table in the league and it is only a matter of time before the title is secured. We are scoring goals for fun and nobody can compete with us.

We won the Copa del Rey during the month by beating Almeria in the final. I played my backups throught the competition as we didnt face a single top division side so it was nice to give them their moment of glory.

In the Champions League we knocked out Atletico Madrid over the two legs and that set us up with a semi-final against Real Madrid and we beat them 5-2 in the first leg which pretty much should see us have a place in the final.

Its all going great!!!!

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
LIONEL MESSI
HIM.png

--

LA LIGA
APR.png

1611478728413.png

MAY

huesca.png

Lineup
- Ter Stegen, Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Alba*, Pjanic, De Jong, Messi, Coutinho (Pedri), Fati (Dembele), Griezmann (Edouard)

We werent at our free flowing best here and only got 1 goal to show for our efforts but it was enough for the 3pts. Messi missed an early penalty also.

--

UEFA Champions League Semi-Final 2nd Leg
1-3.png

Lineup
- Ter Stegen, Cedric, Pique, Lenglet, Alba, Pjanic (S.Busquets), Moriba, Dembele, Coutinho, Fati (Trincao), Griezmann (Edouard)

Only our 3rd defeat of the season but it wasnt enough to send us out of the competition fortunately. When we went 2-0 down I was thinking we were going to throw our lead away but when Dembele pulled a goal back all was fine. We ended the match with 10 men when Dembele went off injured and that was when they scored their 3rd.

--

valladolid.png

Lineup
- Ter Stegen, Semedo, Pique (Araujo), Lenglet, Junior Firpo*, Pjanic, De Jong (Moriba), Messi, Pedri (Collado), Fati, Griezmann (Edouard)

Meh. We laboured to our 2nd successive 1-0 win in the league. My players are really tired just now so maybe that explains it.

--

osasuna.png

Lineup - Ter Stegen, Dest, Pique, Lenglet, Alba, Pjanic (S.Busquets), De Jong, Pedri, Coutinho, Fati (Trincao), Griezmann (Edouard)

Yet again we play poorly and we stumble to a draw here which therefor ends our 15 game win streak in the league. Fati's goa l was a belter however as he ran from inside his own half and smashed it in from 25 yards.

--

levante.png

Lineup - Ter Stegen, Semedo (Dest), Pique, Lenglet, Alba (Junior Firpo), Pjanic, De Jong (Moriba), Messi, Coutinho (Pedri), Fati, Griezmann

WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON HERE!!!!

This was a bad day at the office. At 3-1 up we were cruising but then Fati went off injured and I couldnt replace him and it all went to **** and they levelled at 3-3. Griezmann then had an injury time winner disallowed. To make matters worse, Fati's injury means he will miss the Champions League final.

--

sociedad.png

Lineup - Ter Stegen, Semedo, Pique (O.Busquets), Araujo, Alba (Junior Firpo), Pjanic (S.Busquets), Moriba, Pedri, Griezmann (Puig), Trincao (Collado), Edouard*

CHAMPIONS!!!!!

We finally get over the line here by easily beating Real Sociedad. I rested a few players and it paid off as Edouard scored twice while Pedri and Moriba also got on the scoresheet with Moriba's being a thing of beauty as he ran onto a loose ball and thundered in a first time shot from outside the area.

--

0-2.png

Lineup - Ter Stegen, Dest, Pique, Araujo (Umtiti), Junior Firpo, S.Busquets (O.Busquets), Moriba, Collado (De La Fuente), Pedri (Puig), Trincao, Edouard (Mortimer)

Our 2nd league defeat of the season but I care not a jot as I played my backups here to rest my players for the Champions League final. Pique only played because he has started every league game this season while Moriba had a shocker.

--

SEVILLA.png

Lineup - Ter Stegen, Dest, Pique (Umtiti), Araujo, Cedric, S.Busquets (O.Busquets), Moriba (Puig), Dembele, Collado, Trincao, Edouard

We get embarrassed on the final day of the season as my backups shat themselves and allowed Sevilla to gain revenge for the 8-1 thrashing we handed out to them earlier in the season.

--

UEFA Champions League Final
liverpool.png

Lineup - Ter Stegen, Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Alba (Junior Firpo), Pjanic (S.Busquets), De Jong, Messi*, Coutinho (Pedri), Dembele (Trincao), Griezmann (Edouard)

CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!!!!!!

This was an enthralling final and thankfully it was us who came out on top thanks to a great first half display. We took the lead when Griezmann netted his 30th of the season but they levelled on 28min. They werent level for long however as Nelson Semedo put us ahead and then Messi, in his last game for the club, scored 2 goals in 4min and we were on easy street. They had a goal disallowed and pulled a late goal back but we were never really in any trouble.

Before the match we were rocked by the news that both of my keepers were injured and Ter Stegen had to play despite carrying an injury!!!!

--

SUMMARY

Normally this month would have been regarded as a poor month if you just looked at the results however we sealed the title and we won the Champions League so I cant complain too much!!!!

In the league we scraped a couple of wins and then drew a couple of games as we were stumbling across the line however a 4-1 victory over Real Sociedad clinched it for us and then we got beat 2-0 by Real Madrid and 5-2 by Sevilla in our last 2 matches when I played my backups which meant in the end we won the title by just 2pts which isnt a fair reflection on our dominance tbh.

In the Champions League Real Madrid beat us 3-1 but it wasnt enough to put us out and that set up a final tie with Liverpool. It was a great final and the magic man Lionel Messi scored twice in our 4-2 victory to end his Barcelona career in fine style!!!!

I can now go and get another job however no future destinations are available at the minute so a 2nd season in Barcelona is looking likely!

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
LIONEL MESSI
Untitled.png

1611486921421.png

END OF SEASON POST

What a season this was! We won every single trophy that was available for us to win and in doing so we only lost 5 games all season. Domestically we won the league by just 2pts however with 6 games to go we were 12pts clear so it shows that we struggled towards the end and we won 1 of our last 5. That didnt matter though as we strolled the league and scored 123 goals in the process.

The Supercopa was won and we were basically handed the Copa del Rey as we didnt play a single top division side and therefor I played my backups - even in the final!!!!

Of course our main focus was on the Champions League and we were victorious there too!!! We were unbeaten in the group stage and then eliminated Rennes and Atletico Madrid before we came up against Real Madrid. In the first leg of our semi we trounced them 5-2 and we had one foot in the final which was just as well as we lost the 2nd leg 3-1. We then faced Liverpool in the final and we managed to win that 4-2 with all our goals coming in the first half and Lionel Messi put on a show in his last match for us.

--

LA LIGA
FINAL.png

Sure we won the league which is great but Athletic Bilbao finished bottom and will play in the 2nd tier for the first time!!!!! Sorely tempted to go in for that job to put them back on track until something else comes along!

--

FIRST TEAM SQUAD

SQUAD.png
SQUAD2.png

Goalkeepers
- Marc-Andre Ter Stegen was my first choice keeper and he did great but he missed the first couple of months of the season due to injury so Neto came in and played for a while.

Defenders - At CB my first choice pairing was Pique and Lenglet and they did ok. Behind them Umtiti and Araujo hardly played and struggled tbh. At RB we brought in Nelson Semedo on loan from Wolves and he was excellent while backup to him was Cedric who joined on loan from Arsenal in January and Sergino Dest who missed most of the season through injury.

At LB Jordi Alba was my first choice there and he was ok while his backup, Junior Firpo, had an excellent season and scored 4 goals.

Midfielders - We actually struggled a bit at CM. Frenkie De Jong did well but Pjanic was a disappointment and Sergio Busquets was average also. Ilaix Moriba did well in his breakthrough season but Oriol Busquets and Riqui Puig hardly got a chance.

On the RW it was all about Lionel Messi. He was superb. 38 league goals and 46 overall - he was immense and turned the clock back to when he was at his peak. We certainly couldnt have done it without him. On the opposite wing we had Ansu Fati and the youngster did very well and scored 22 goals although he did miss the Champions League final due to injury.

Philippe Coutinho was my AMC and he did ok - scoring 13 goals and getting 16 assists and he actually surprised me tbh. My other attacking midfielders was the prospect Pedri who was average, Ousmane Dembele who had injury problems but really impressed when he played and Francisco Trincao and Alex Collado.

Forwards - I had 2 strikers this season - Antoine Griezmann and Odsonne Edouard. Griezmann scored 30 goals and did pretty well although he did have a dry spell while his fellow countryman Edouard, who I signed for £28m, managed to score 16 goals which is pretty decent for a backup striker.

My Player of the Season - Lionel Messi
My Young Player of the Season - Ansu Fati
Must Do Better - Miralem Pjanic
Donkey of the Season - Ronald Araujo

--

SUMMER PLANS

I will continue as Barcelona manager and see what happens. I will reshape the squad etc as I would if I had plans to stay here for 10 seasons so I will be professional lol. At the time of writing 2 future destinations are available - Red Star Belgrade and Feyenoord but they dont appeal to me just now. Maybe after the Euros a more tempting side will become available but who knows?

1611488750217.png

KRIS STUART RESIGNS AS BARCELONA MANAGER!!!!!

The game date is the 1st of August 2021 and I have decided to resign in the vein hope that Barcelona will appoint someone in charge of a future destination in my place and well within 3 days that hasnt happened as they have appointed Luis Enrique as my replacement!

I spent nearly £200m on players for Barcelona before I left and made 3 players return to Spain - Hector Bellerin, Rodri and Ferran Torres. I also paid £31m for wonderkid Yusuf Demir while Eric Garcia joined on a free and Matias Arezo joined for £2m so I leave behind a few presents.

Lionel Messi joined Liverpool for £9m btw.

So now I just have to wait for a managerial opportunity at one of 21 clubs lol. I am beginning to regret not going in for the Feyenoord job!!!!​

1611505905728.png

KRIS STUART IS APPOINTED MANAGER OF HAMBURG!!!!!

Now let just set things straight - this was not where I thought I would end up! Having resigned I got offered interviews with Valencia and Monaco while the PSV manager is under pressure but the game date is the 11th of December 2021 so I have accepted the position of manager of Hamburg.

Ironically they were a feeder side for my former side Barcelona and they got promoted last year into the Bundesliga but they have found times hard in the top division and currently lie in 17th position........
bundesliga.png

Now I am not going to win the Champions League with Hamburg anytime soon but I see it as a chance to help them establish themselves in the Bundesliga, learn German and possibly move onto bigger and better things in the future! We are in a relegation battle but I have been given a transfer budget of £15m so that is not too bad.

Here are the boards expectations for the season.......
expectations.png

Play defensively solid football? Play direct football? Play counter attacking football? Never have I been in this situation and as I write I literally havent investigated my squad so I have no idea if I will be playing my favoured formation or if I have to change things for the players that I have! Its quite exciting.

--

FIRST TEAM SQUAD
SQUAD.png
SQUAD2.png

This is the first team squad as it is as I arrive. I havent even clicked on every players profile but I like the look of Vagnoman, Van Drongelen and Ambrosius in defence. Karamoko Dembele is a hot prospect at Celtic so I will look to develop him, similarly is the case with Tiago Araujo with Benfica - both future destinations. Sergio Gomez was a superstar on previous FMs so I hope to get a tune out of him but it is a blank canvas for everybody.

--

1611507432398.png

European Cup Final 1982-83 - Hamburg 1-0 Juventus

HAMBURG IN THE EUROPEAN CUP

Hamburg won the top division in Germany in 1960 and reached the semis in the European Cup the next season (beaten by Barcelona - these 2 clubs seem to be linked in this save lol) however it wasnt until 1978 when Bruno Zebec was manager that the club won the Bundesliga for the first time with a team featuring none other than the messiah (speaking as a Newcastle fan), Kevin Keegan.

They ended up losing to Brian Clough's Nottingham Forest in the final the next year and Zebec lost his job but a couple of years later under Ernst Happel the club won both the Bundesliga and the European Cup final in 1982-83 with a side featuring greats such as Hrubesch, Kaltz and Magath.

Last edited: