Sulsey

Reaction score
Is anyone playing in this league? If so, how are you finding it?

I played it in Fm 2010 and its a great league to play in. Shakhtar and Dynamo are the dominators but if you try a game with Metalurg Zp or Metalist it would be a great challenge.

I played it in Fm 2010 and its a great league to play in. Shakhtar and Dynamo are the dominators but if you try a game with Metalurg Zp or Metalist it would be a great challenge.

Yeah, it is great fun, I'm currently playing as Dnipro, they have some good quality, around 5 million to spend and a brand new 30000 seater stadium.

Not to mention they are in the Euro Cup, which makes it even more interesting!

Yeah, it is great fun, I'm currently playing as Dnipro, they have some good quality, around 5 million to spend and a brand new 30000 seater stadium.

Not to mention they are in the Euro Cup, which makes it even more interesting!

Yeah Dnipro as well, forgot to mention them ;)

If you just leave the Ukrainian league to the AI it just goes through turntables of Dynamo Kiev and Shaktar Donetsk winning the league. It's always fun to take one of the lower teams to try and break the duopoly.

;) Finding it hard to find young talented Ukrainian players, it has to be said..

Try these guys,
Olexandr Aliev
Eugene Opanasenko
Anton Postupalenko
Olexandr Gladkyi
Artem Milevskyi
Roman Zozulya
Andriy Yarmolenko
Eugene Khacheridi - Immense from corners
Marko Devic
Denys Olinyk

And you also have Seleznyov who when played right can pwn the league

Try these guys,
Olexandr Aliev
Eugene Opanasenko
Anton Postupalenko
Olexandr Gladkyi
Artem Milevskyi
Roman Zozulya
Andriy Yarmolenko
Eugene Khacheridi - Immense from corners
Marko Devic
Denys Olinyk

And you also have Seleznyov who when played right can pwn the league

Thanks, yeah Seleznyov is a genius.

Elfsborg aren't brilliant, but I just did this.

21aeddv.png

Haha lush, and good to see you signed Konoplyanka. He is immense

Yeah, real quality, I snapped up Roman Bezus too, who is also quality, I have Lucas on the way. Might have to snap up Anton Postupalenko, looks quality and is dirt cheap.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Think you should play with them too!

I would but I'm currently in a save with Aston Villa :)

:( The quest for European glory with Dnipro is in full swing!

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

I left my Champions League Havant & Waterlooville winning side! ;)

Hmm... I haven't managed in Ukraine before. You may have convinced be to give it a go. I might be Metalist or Metalurg since they have cool names ;)

Hmm... I haven't managed in Ukraine before. You may have convinced be to give it a go. I might be Metalist or Metalurg since they have cool names ;)

It's really good fun. Trying to muscle in on the top 2 and playing in Europe at the same time.
This could do the trick hellroker.

1zg6q1z.png

Almost got my first 10 rating. ****. ;)

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

You know you want to join ;)

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

scuuf8.png

Well that's unlucky.

Last edited:
I started in Metalurg Zp in FM2011 and its a good challenge. Won Europe League in 2014 with them. Although its hard to fight with Shakthar because of their finance power.

Woops, try to finish 2nd at least

Haven't got much chance of doing that. :( **** you UEFA.

---------- Post added at 03:04 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:10 PM ----------

Not doing too bad, losing to Shakhtar currently though, someone start in the Ukrainian league, need a discussion!

Last edited:
Played in FM 2010 with Metalurg Zp and i loved every minute of it. I've even managed to bring in Nasri...

Now i think i will start one with a better team like Metalist since i'm not enjoying FM 2011 that much...