Dnipro looks more competitive than Metalist :)

They do have some quality players.

---------- Post added at 03:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

Played in FM 2010 with Metalurg Zp and i loved every minute of it. I've even managed to bring in Nasri...

Now i think i will start one with a better team like Metalist since i'm not enjoying FM 2011 that much...

Why not try my fortnightly managerial challenge starting tomorrow? Sign up in the Challenge Thread. :)

Vitaly Vernydub

DC/DM
costs
800k or less , can sign for 11k wages or less is young and absolute quality, hes good enough for a team like Spurs !

I haven't played in Ukraine, although it is a **** of a place to get cheap players who are decent.

I haven't played in Ukraine, although it is a **** of a place to get cheap players who are decent.

Yeah, some great players for less than a 100k, cheap too.

And you also have Seleznyov who when played right can pwn the league

How did you play him? I played him as a targetman for my Shakhtar side but he was playing really bad. I stopped playing that save coz it got boring and reading Ukrainian names is a pain in the ***.

How did you play him? I played him as a targetman for my Shakhtar side but he was playing really bad. I stopped playing that save coz it got boring and reading Ukrainian names is a pain in the ***.

Seleznyov is no way a target man. Utilize his pace, use him as Adv. Forward or Poacher alongside a target man like Gladkyi.

Hi all,

Started a new game in fm2011 as Helios Kharkiv in league 1 Ukraine.

Got promoted in 1st season after a shakey start even though i thought mid table finish would be good!

2nd season i am in premier league and struggling against Kiev and the big teams. Most of my players are free transfers (£100k transfer budget in 2nd season) but got churko on loan from shaktar along with a few others and just got parent club in Spartak Moscow to help with loan talent.

Here is my current squad:

team2y.jpg

Hi all,

Started a new game in fm2011 as Helios Kharkiv in league 1 Ukraine.

Got promoted in 1st season after a shakey start even though i thought mid table finish would be good!

2nd season i am in premier league and struggling against Kiev and the big teams. Most of my players are free transfers (£100k transfer budget in 2nd season) but got churko on loan from shaktar along with a few others and just got parent club in Spartak Moscow to help with loan talent.

Here is my current squad:

team2y.jpg

You will struggle against the top teams. They just have too much financial power, which is hard to gain in this League as the prize money is poor, I suggest trying to gain as much from your ticket sales as possible and try to get into Europe.

cheers ill try that. Ive put a query in for Postupalenko who is valued at 100k just in my range. Loan players will be key, i have churko on 2 year loan deal due to end this season, if i can get him again i think it will help alot.