The ultimate challenge

Klobo

Reaction score
What would people suggest as the hardest fm job that they have found on the game, not just in England but in the game as a whole? Taking into account finances, quality of squad etc

I have played as Arsenal, Tottenham and Dinamo Zagreb. I would have to say Dinamo, mainly because I ain't so good with lower league teams and the tactics I usually like to set don't really suite the team and I don't know what players to buy since most players I try to buy don't want to join the team.

I am also going to later try the game with Wolverhampton Wanderers so wish me luck :D

ive taken York City from BSP to Premier league and Champs league winners - consecutive promotions to the Premiership...had a few lucky signings with young players and some crackers with experience - Sylvinho in league 1!!!!
Taking a team from BSP or BSN/S takes patience, commitment, and skill!
I would advise it to anyone looking for a challenge!

Ive given Weston Super Mare a go. Its started VERY well as you can see from my post in the LLM forum

luton town -20 points or minus 30 i not to sure

I've played a game as Oldham when they were in League 1. It was tough but I got promoted, stayed up twice and then left for a Premier League club. I left them in a season where the squad was strong enough to go up again but it was too much hassle. I've also won the World Cup with Ireland. The group stages were hard but the rest is all luck really.