The Ultimate Champions League Challenge - by wr1097

FC BAYERN MUNICH

View attachment 450974

APRIL 2013

Bundesliga

View attachment 450980

Was forced to rotate the squad, but we still got the wins.

DFB-Pokal

View attachment 450979

Really, really poor in normal time, we almost failed to create a single chance.
Guess who we got in the final....Dortmund :(

Champions League

View attachment 450978

Home Sweet Home ! 4-1 wins over both Dortmund & United to set us up with Barcelona in Lisbon.
P.S. I nearly fell off my seat when we started putting goals past United (being a huge fan)...our tactics were useless at Old Trafford, so I couldn't believe my eyes.

Last edited:
Old Trafford is a very hard place to win, even get a single point, no matter what team you are. I always set up Ultra defensive tactic there, even Ashley young becomes Ronaldo at OT in the game.

Old Trafford is a very hard place to win, even get a single point, no matter what team you are. I always set up Ultra defensive tactic there, even Ashley young becomes Ronaldo at OT in the game.

You're right! Sometimes I feel the ME portrays the way United can and should play IRL.

FC BAYERN MUNICH

View attachment 450712

MAY 2013

Bundesliga

View attachment 450958

We needed to take all 6 points to stay in the title race...needless to say that didn't happen.

The final league table ended up looking like this:

View attachment 450955

Shocked that Bremen got relegated with just 5 wins all season!

DFB-Pokal

View attachment 450957

FINAL

View attachment 450954

Not the greatest game ever played , but it's nice to see that we curbed Lewandowski's influence so effectively.

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

View attachment 450956

FINAL

View attachment 450947

Barcelona were the only team unbeaten upto the final, and they were on fire in the semis , so I employed a strikerless 4-6-0 , which barely worked, but this game was about the win and the win only.

Yes! That's my first Champions League win, and in my first season as well.

What's Next?
I hung around for 2 months after my contract ended in June, selling Shaqiri to Real Madrid for 40m, can you believe it?
Then, it hit me that me leaving Bayern would almost certainly result in Klopp taking over, so I resigned with immediate effect. (Bear with me, I don't have an screenshot of me officially joining Dortmund)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any comments on the first season, guys? Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
You're right! Sometimes I feel the ME portrays the way United can and should play IRL.

But they don't. And no I don't feel it's realistic, a good player a la Rooney/Kagawa can do that, yes, but Ashley Young.

Btw last minute victory over Barca in final, I know how good it feels. I won in ET, guess who scored the winner? Fernando Torres! xD He immediately became a club icon (in club info). Btw going awesome, didn't have my laptop so couldn't post properly, was reading from mobile, why no recent updates?