Would you fancy uploading that ManU save of yours? Currently no motivation at all to play. Maybe if I have your save, somewhere in the future where I know nobody I'll get back my motivation. Would you like to upload the save file for me, please?

Currently playing as Man United and just won everything there so I might split the save and give this a go :) Are screenshots required or just a list of the trophies won? Also we could do a scoring system; for every league you win all possible trophies you get a point, just to keep it interesting ;)

Would you fancy uploading that ManU save of yours? Currently no motivation at all to play. Maybe if I have your save, somewhere in the future where I know nobody I'll get back my motivation. Would you like to upload the save file for me, please?

I will in the next day or so. Will provide a link here for you

Currently playing as Man United and just won everything there so I might split the save and give this a go :) Are screenshots required or just a list of the trophies won? Also we could do a scoring system; for every league you win all possible trophies you get a point, just to keep it interesting ;)

Yea provide screenshots. I'll also look into a points system. Stayed tuned

So I loaded up the South African leagues. Never played them before and they were first on the list of add/remove leagues ;)

As you could expect after my achievements with Man Utd many SA clubs would have been falling over each other to appoint me manager. Evens so I wanted to start at the bottom and work my up.

However, even before I had the chance to apply for SA jobs the Ivory Coast wanted me as manager. Still needing to win the African Cup of Nations for this challenge I duly accepted.

26.07.2025 Hired by Ivory Coast

View attachment 249117

Qualifying for the ACN was a breeze, as even in 2025, Ivory Coast are still one of Africa's giants....

View attachment 249115

...winning it was almost as easy!

View attachment 249116

Mission accomplished.

To complete the challenge, would you have to win all of the Brazilian state championships? That would take at least 20 seasons by itself...
View attachment 249118

Started unemplyed with a Sunday League reputation, and was offered a job at Santo Andre, in the Sao Paulo State Championship and National Third Division. The game has already processed through the state championships, in which my team finished 11th out of 20, so gearing up for the third division, starting in 17 days.

To complete the challenge, would you have to win all of the Brazilian state championships? That would take at least 20 seasons by itself...
View attachment 249118

Started unemplyed with a Sunday League reputation, and was offered a job at Santo Andre, in the Sao Paulo State Championship and National Third Division. The game has already processed through the state championships, in which my team finished 11th out of 20, so gearing up for the third division, starting in 17 days.
Just the state you are in.

Like someone said at the start of the thread it will be pretty much impossible to win EVERYTHING so I'm only doing it as a bit of craic as I'm otherwise bored of FM12

During my stint as Ivory Coast manager the job at Vasco (RSA) became available so I applied and was soon appointed manager. Playing in the second division Vasco were sitting 8 point off the leaders and so represented a decent chance of claiming another trophy.

View attachment 249128

VASCO CROWNED CHAMPIONS

View attachment 249129View attachment 249130

A superb end of season run saw us ****** the second division on the last game of the season. Another trophy in the bag.

We were knocked out of the SA FA Cup at the first round so that trophy and the Premier Division remain the targets.

View attachment 249127

Just some quick screenshots of trophies won in my Man United career before I leave them :p
View attachment 249570View attachment 249571View attachment 249572View attachment 249573View attachment 249574View attachment 249575View attachment 249576View attachment 249577View attachment 249578View attachment 249579View attachment 249580

One of the least impressive from just looking at it but in my eyes very impressive was the 1-0 Community Shield win over Chelsea because I thought my assisstant was in charge of organising the friendlies, but it turns out he wasn't so that was our first game since the end of last season lol! I'll keep you updated with who I take charge of next.