If we got over 44 players, what should be our third league?

• La Liga

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Npower Championship 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

akwaa16

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I thought it would be very fun and exciting if we got 20 people playing in one league, I think it would be very unpredictable since some of us are very good at this game. If we're patient enough, we'll be able to pull this one off.

So the way this would work is, I will have a deadline day for applications. As soon as everyone has applied, I will get all your names and randomly pick your teams. I think this is better than having people pick the rich teams and people who apply late are stuck with a team with a low budget and then end up complaining and then leaving. Getting a random team is fair and will be much more exciting. If you are assigned a bad team, then your football manager skills will be put into test.

To apply for this network game, simply fill out this form and reply to this thread:

Steam ID:
Playing times:

I will make another thread soon containing everyone's team, the rules, playing times, and more!

DEADLINE DAY FOR SUBMISSIONS IS WEDNESDAY!

You may continue applying beyond the deadline day just in case a player gets kicked out, leaves, is unavailable during our playing times, or you may manage a championship club and fight your way into the premier league.

P.S ignore the poll, it was for something else

Last edited:
joefrench27 weeknights av 4/5 weekends tbd, can i recommend that after randomly selecting teams, allowing straight swaps

Stokefan191 weeknight 5/5 after 7 till 11
and sunday nights after 5 till 11

Just looking for 3-4 more people to get the game started!

Last edited:
Steam ID: arthurdrake
Playing times: Weekdays - 10am to 4pm - 10pm to 1am
Weekends - Very flexible, Most hours Sunday