The Ultimate San Marino Challenge

• Thread starter Thread starter Dimazz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 8K
What are the penalties in Italy for administration? Just asking because if it's like Spain just spend like a mad man with no repercussions!
None i dont think. But there is one incredibly annoying rule for the serie c that im in.
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SING NON-EU PLAYERS FROM ABROAD
so all these korrean, brazilian, ukrainian hidden jems are pointless until i get to serie A

PRE SEASON
It has been a busy pre season for san marino as we trained so intensely in order to improve our defence and hopefuly it will pay off. Well the bookiess don’t think so but i love proving people wrong.
View attachment 322935

Transfer Window was a busy time for us as well as we signed 11 first team capable players and offloaded 10. This time i decided to focus on loans but i of course signed couple of free beasts.
View attachment 322936
BEST SIGNING was this 16 year old regen called Francesco Visentin and he is just a world beater. Look at those stats at 16!!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 322937
I expect big things from this kid as i think we have just signed our long term goalscorer.
All other signings are quite decent as i loaned couple of players from serie A teams.

View attachment 322938
This guy was a free agent - straight into my wing back position. Looks half decent, previously at juve, 19 - could be good.

Here are all other signings that i will be using in my first team but they are not worth showing 1 by 1
View attachment 322939View attachment 322940View attachment 322941View attachment 322942

Francesco Visentin looks brilliant! First team or not quite yet?

Dimazz, I am on Season 4 of a San Marino save, and i missed out on promotion in Seasons 1 & 2 by a handful of points, however won C1A in season 3.

Some words of advice to save on the wages, make use of loans from big clubs especially Juve (affiliation exists) and Milan and Inter. From Parma get boniperti (co-owned by Juve), very good assist man, and my man up in front was Comi, on loan from AC Milan.

Serie B looks challenging for me but this SM challenge is fantastic, had started it in FM12!!

Good luck!

Dimazz, I am on Season 4 of a San Marino save, and i missed out on promotion in Seasons 1 & 2 by a handful of points, however won C1A in season 3.

Some words of advice to save on the wages, make use of loans from big clubs especially Juve (affiliation exists) and Milan and Inter. From Parma get boniperti (co-owned by Juve), very good assist man, and my man up in front was Comi, on loan from AC Milan.

Serie B looks challenging for me but this SM challenge is fantastic, had started it in FM12!!

Good luck!
Boniperti looks however he rejected to go to me when i asked last time but then next day he went a team relegated from c1 WTF? I will try to sign Comi season 3. Are you finding difficult the non abroad thing rule?

Good luck!
What tactical approach do you take? I play attacking very fluid and from there once im winning i cant find a more conservative tactics, they always come back

WTF IS HAPPENING!!!!!
View attachment 322966
I GOT FIRED LADIES AND GENTLEMEN AND IM RAGING RIGHT, ONE BIG DEFEAT AND WE ARE GONE WHY???????
Well this is the end of the story after these results SM board decided to part ways with me and i am not understanding of them right now!!! View attachment 322968
WELL I OFFICIALLY FAILED IM OUT ITS TIME FOR A NEW STORY!!!!!

I'm sorry man. Tactic i was using is this one (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...l-big-underdog-puppy-teams-tactic-13-3-a.html). I am still to start off in Serie B, so I don't know what to tell you. C1A needs a balance of experienced players and waiting till the team settles in, since I spent some weeks losing matches and getting bore draws, however my final run to the end was successful. Patience is key in this game.

In FM12 I had a SM that spanned around 18 seasons, and I remember one time on my way to the top, i was relegated from Serie B, however never fired, I don't know why you were given the sack mate - good luck!

Good luck my Friend!

try getting a team from BS North/South in UK to EPL! It's harder than San Marino, cos you have to deal with Part time contracts and non contract players, but if its too much go for a League 2 team. Its very rewarding if you manage however!

I started a file unemployed with semi pro experience and ended up at Havent and Waterloville(could be spelt wrong) in the BS South and current 4 points clear at start of January. Hoping to be up in the prem in a good few years. Am actually really enjoying it so i would recommend something along them lines if you fancy a long challange mate

I started a file unemployed with semi pro experience and ended up at Havent and Waterloville(could be spelt wrong) in the BS South and current 4 points clear at start of January. Hoping to be up in the prem in a good few years. Am actually really enjoying it so i would recommend something along them lines if you fancy a long challange mate
I think im gonna have a save with my home team (bury town fc) in the 8th tier

I think im gonna have a save with my home team (bury town fc) in the 8th tier

sounds like it should be a good challenge, I'm hoping to take Havant to world beaters but I'm to sure, I'm rather going to stick at Havant or try and get myself to top of the managers chart as fast as possible. By jumping clubs. Not sure yet.. Anyway good luck with Bury

Back