Status
Not open for further replies.

united762000

Reaction score
Delete it and never play it again. You will be happy again.
2016 's version has been the worst version yet. The creators of this game are like the Zak Snyder of the gaming world.

Delete it and never play it again. You will be happy again.
2016 's version has been the worst version yet. The creators of this game are like the Zak Snyder of the gaming world.

Couldn't agree more! And it seems like you read my mind because I was thinking about writing something like this just a few minutes ago.

The game has gone worse in the last couple of years because even FM15 was bad. One thing is for sure - I will not buy this year's version or any other version ever again to be honest. I'm done with FM. Just like you said - I feel HAPPIER and much less stressed not playing it.

In my opinion, the thing that killed the game the most is the fact that you have to watch full games in order to be successful. I don't use Instant Results, I watch Key Highlights because I don't have much time at my disposal. But this year's version seems like it requires you to watch the full game and make more frequent tactical changes etc. in order to be successful. The creators thought that nobody works and have a lot of free time available. Well, not me for sure.

So ... bye bye FM -- FOREVER!

Last edited:
Couldn't agree more! And it seems like you read my mind because I was thinking about writing something like this just a few minutes ago.

The game has gone worse in the last couple of years because even FM15 was bad. One thing is for sure - I will surely not buy this year's version or any other version to be honest. I'm done with FM. Just like you said - I feel HAPPIER and much less stressed not playing it.

In my opinion, the thing that killed the game the most is the fact that you have to watch full games in order to be successful. I don't use Instant Results, I watch Key Highlights because I don't have much time at my disposal. But this year's version seems like it requires you to watch the full game and make more frequent tactical changes etc. in order to be successful. The creators thought that nobody works and have a lot of free time available. Well, not me for sure.

So ... bye bye FM -- FOREVER!

I remember when you could load up a game of Champ/Football manager and spend a few hours in your own little world masterminding a revolution at a club. Like you say you have to watch full games and make constant changes. I don't know if my game has a bug but I have now crowd in the stadiums, Set players to shoot less yet they shoot from the half way line, Set a deep defensive line yet my defenders are further forward than my midfielders, wingers have no ability at taking on full backs and just fall over, strikers couldn't score on a night out in essex, every time the opposition cross the ball it turns into a shot the keeper has to do an elaborate dive over the bar. I could go on and on.

Hehhh ... Every year someone opens a similar thread like this :)

I have played Champ since the original Domark series on my Amiga in 1993. Too many things wrong with this years version.

I have played Champ since the original Domark series on my Amiga in 1993. Too many things wrong with this years version.

Hmm yes for me FM15 is little bit better than FM16

I have only 2 problems with FM16 :

- AI Teams 1 shots on target 2 goals xD
- very few goals ... ( In real life Barcelona and Real Madrid always scored more than 100+ goals , in FM16 haha no chance but in FM15 almost always scored more than 100+ goals )

But ... this year in FM16 injuries are very good , perfect ... in FM15 injuries was frustrating for me .

Hehhh ... Every year someone opens a similar thread like this :)

Yes and rightly so. Because for us people who don't have a lot of time to play the game like you and all the others who spend hours tinkering with tactics and testing leagues etc etc, it's frustrating sitting in front of the PC for 2 hours and keep banging your head to the table, swearing and what not, due to the dumb game!

Hmm yes for me FM15 is little bit better than FM16

I have only 2 problems with FM16 :

- AI Teams 1 shots on target 2 goals xD
- very few goals ... ( In real life Barcelona and Real Madrid always scored more than 100+ goals , in FM16 haha no chance but in FM15 almost always scored more than 100+ goals )

But ... this year in FM16 injuries are very good , perfect ... in FM15 injuries was frustrating for me .

I totally agree with you regarding the first 2 points but I can't agree with you regarding injuries! It's a total nightmare in my opinion! Maybe it's just me then?!?!

I remember when you could load up a game of Champ/Football manager and spend a few hours in your own little world masterminding a revolution at a club. Like you say you have to watch full games and make constant changes. I don't know if my game has a bug but I have now crowd in the stadiums, Set players to shoot less yet they shoot from the half way line, Set a deep defensive line yet my defenders are further forward than my midfielders, wingers have no ability at taking on full backs and just fall over, strikers couldn't score on a night out in essex, every time the opposition cross the ball it turns into a shot the keeper has to do an elaborate dive over the bar. I could go on and on.

So true what you said about Champ/FM.

Regarding all the problems you mentioned - totally agree with all of them and in fact, the list is endless!

Just to mention a few myself:

1. A keeper saves a penalty and then he stays MOTIONLESS like a statue and a goal is scored from the rebound!! This happens for the opponents AND against my team so it's universal!
2. A full-back is tackled and loses the ball in the opposition area by the by-line and immediately he runs off back to his position! WTF - you're instructed to close down ****** **** why are you running back?! When I watch real life games, if a player loses the ball he tries to win it back and not run back scared!
3. A 50-50 challenge and my defender just runs away from the ball, even if he's closest to the ball, because there seems to be some sort of magic by the opponent that blows him away! Totally hilarious!

Like I said, the list is endless so I'm gonna stop here.

moan, moan, moan, moan. You dont like it? Just leave, why the announcement? Attention seekers!

Go ahead, quit and un-install the game then. Let the rest of us who enjoy it, enjoy it and you guys can go sulk in the corner.

I can 100% guarantee you'll re-install within the week.

Pointless.Thread.

If you cant win with paris v3/v3.1 and/or chickwing 3-4.4.2 you are really doing something wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.