Hammond234

Reaction score
I've been taking part in a league recently where we were all given teams with players from FM and we played against each other. One team has unexpectedly, well at least to me, won pretty much every game by like 5, 6, sometimes 8. They're a good team, but I wouldn't consider them brilliant, but this guy looks for certain attributes in his players to make the ultimate team, and I can't figure out what they are.

If anyone could tell me what makes this team so unbeatable, and how to beat it, it would be much appreciated. :)

He currently plays a standard 4-4-2 formation, no roles or duties are used, or if they are, they are the default ones.

GK: Julio Cesar

RB: Daniel Alves
RCB: Adil Rami
LCB: Thomas Vermaelen
LB: Phillip Lahm

RM: Gervinho
RCM: Marouane Fellaini
LCM: Carlos Eduardo
LM: Luka Modric

RS: Hulk
LS: Sergio Aguero

Here are the screenshots.

jliocsarprofile.jpg

danielalvesprofile.jpg

adilramiprofile.jpg

thomasvermaelenprofile.jpg

philipplahmprofile.jpg

gervinhoprofile.jpg

marouanefellainiprofile.jpg

carloseduardoprofile.jpg

lukamodricprofile.jpg

hulkprofile.jpg

sergioageroprofile.jpg

Thanks in advance. :)

probably because you have an entire first team of world class players, this thread is pointless

Maybe when he has made his tactic instead of just making somebody a poacher for example he actually does some scouting and see who has the best attributes for the role.

When your in tactics click on one the strips and it will tell you the attributes needed for this position:)

Yeah I know that already.

I'm looking for something to do with why the players play so well in this team compared to other teams with better players in them.

Probably his tactic. If his tactic is very good with a team like that the whole squad will be very good.

maybe the question you should ask is why are the other teams so ****, if everyone is getting a right good spanking.

the glass isnt always half full !

Probably his tactic. If his tactic is very good with a team like that the whole squad will be very good.

We use no tactics. We name a formation and a lineup, and someone else sims the game for us.

maybe the question you should ask is why are the other teams so ****, if everyone is getting a right good spanking.

the glass isnt always half full !

The rest of the teams are just as good. The team with Messi, Gourcuff, David Silva, Balotelli and Luis Fabiano are coming last.

And another team with Drogba, Higuain, Navas, Busquets, Hamsik, Jose Manuel Reina, Evra and Samuel are also doing ****.