The undedorg solution, avaí fc win brazilian legue and cup 1ª season media pred. 19ª

dudasarda

Reaction score
This tactic worked miracles with the avai in the Brazilian league, your expectation in the league was to stay in 19th, but in the nd he won, and in many games had to use reserves and youth players due to the number of injuries and suspensions. it is not invincible, but dominate most games. There were 123 goals scored and 61 conceded, worked for me, hope it works for you guys. below will the screens of tactic and Statistics:

the tatic:

View attachment 796936

oi,s:

View attachment 796933

team training pre-season and season, individual training assistent manager:

View attachment 797722

competitions:

View attachment 797728

season results:

View attachment 796937View attachment 796939

team report:

View attachment 796882

some results:

View attachment 796912View attachment 796915View attachment 796918View attachment 796921View attachment 796924View attachment 796927

dowload tatic:

View attachment 796929

View attachment 796929

good game

View attachment 796936View attachment 796937View attachment 796939

Last edited:
Testa com um time maior tambem?

Test with a big team

this tactic has been tested only with the avai and worked very well, it would be important to be tested with larger teams and other leagues, I'm thinking of starting one in the save with a European underdog, the more it just for tomorrow, feel free to test it

Are u BennyHill ? XD Are you not able to upload content on hosting sites ? - all links are broken >_< Do it like professional

Last edited:
Are u BennyHill ? XD Are you not able to upload content on hosting sites ? - all links are broken >_< Do it like professional

I posted before, but do not know what happened this time, but in the following posts put the screens that have not opened, read then will the screens and the dowload the tactic, tried to pass the best possible information, if you need something more just ask !!!!

just lost 7-1 to juve. i am benfica

have to start the season with this tactic, it does miracles, but dominated most of the matches, matches won by six goals, four, three golsoi, more lost two of five, won the majority, use the oi, and know how to use teamtalks, I make a save with a European underdog then post the results !!! excuse my poor English

you lived in Floripa? I used to live there

you lived in Floripa? I used to live there

Yes, I spoke to you last year, I made a tactic that worked well for fm 2014 dudasarda paredao ofensivo , you lived in or near Blumenau, am I right?