TheCelticKid

Reaction score
This is the first tactic that i have made to an extent that i am happy to share with others. I created this tactic on my Hibernian save. Only using this tactic i have taken Hibernian from the Scottish championship to to the Premiership title and Europa league knockout stages within three seasons.

View attachment 103717View attachment 103716

This tactic has brought me great success so far and i hope it does the same for you, if you want my individual player instructions please feel free to subscribe top the tactic on steam. Steam Workshop :: Liam's Hibernian 4-3-3 Attacking/Possesion

View attachment 103713View attachment 103712View attachment 103711View attachment 103710View attachment 103709View attachment 103708

Any feedback is of course welcomed and please feel free to post your results.

Last edited:
Looks good just wondering what you do with match/individual training and opposition instructions

Sorry but I don't think that Hibs are underdog, actualy they'r the best team in Championship. I play as Morton manager and I remember 1th season. They have much batter players than rest of the league. So you can play almost anything and you will win the title.

Sorry but I don't think that Hibs are underdog, actualy they'r the best team in Championship. I play as Morton manager and I remember 1th season. They have much batter players than rest of the league. So you can play almost anything and you will win the title.
First season, no they are not but i think the premiership season considering the quality in the league would suggest otherwise

did u even bother reading. i said balanced w/ attacking or defensive match prep

I'm testing with Blyth Spartans, will report back.

Update: Might have to be patient with this one. My team is being decimated by injuries. First game of the season - lost four important players to impact injuries for at least a couple of weeks. Lost the match 3-1.