olafdz1205

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

This is my first post on here so not too much abuse please:p

In the recent weeks I have been very bored of Football Manager and had no motivation to play the game whatsoever. This resulted me to think of a challenge involving Europe's top leagues such as England, Germany, Spain, Italy and France.

I was inspired when I was playing FIFA with Fulham and thought "Wouldn't it be amazing if someone came in and won the league with a mid-table team in their first season".

This is exactly what the challenge is all about, your task is to win the league in your first season with a team who is predicted to finish in the bottom half of the table.
To some this may seem impossible but to those who love a challenge this is a perfect opportunity to show your managerial skills at the top level with virtually no money and no real ability.

So the rules of the challenge are:
  • No team with Media Prediction higher than 10
  • No editing the database with the editor
  • No third party programmes which allow to customise the save
  • No adding more managers
  • Sunday League footballler or Semi-Professional past experience only.
The obvious target of the challenge is to win the top league with your chosen club. You may wish to carry on with the club and try to conquer Europe if you achieve the objective or you can move to another country and try the same.

The clubs which are allowed in the first season (these will change in your second season due to relegations/promotions)
English Premier League:
Aston Villa
West Ham United
Sunderland
West Brom
Stoke City
Swansea
Wigan
Southampton
QPR
Norwich
Reading

Spanish Liga BBVA:
Getafe
Levante
Espanyol
Mallorca
Real Sociedad
Deportivo
Real Betis
Granada
Rayo Vallecano
Celta
Valladoid

German Budesliga:
Hannover 96
Borussia Monchengladbach
Hoffenheim
Eintracht Frankfurt
FC Nurnberg
Mainz 05
SC Freiburg
Augsburg
Greuther Furth
Fortuna Dusseldorf

Italian Serie A:
Genoa
Cagliari
Parma
Catania
Sampdoria
Chievo Verona
Bologna
Torino
Atalanta
Pescara
Siena

French Ligue 1:
AS Nancy Lorraine
OGC Nice
FC Sochaux
FC Lorient
Stade de Reims
Valenciennes FC
Evian TG FC
Stade Brestois
SC Bastia
AC Ajaccio
ESTAC Troyes

The teams are sorted from the highest media prediction to lowest in each league.

You are more than welcome to post your progress here and I hope you enjoy the challenge!

Good luck and thanks for reading!:)

ive done this with swansea on 2013 won on goal difference