Reaction score
So i have decided to start a save where i start unemployed and hope to work my way up this is the first time i have tried this so please give me time and advice is greatly welcomed but anyway lets get this story underway....

Rookie Marks looking for managerial opportunity

View attachment 330319

(The place where it all began for Marks)
Young inexperienced football manager Harvie Marks has expressed his desire to take a shot at managing a
professional team in the near future.Marks was recently manager of Gosport Borough FC before he resigned from the role after a fall out with the Chairman.It wouldn't be a surprise if you see Marks managing a club in the near future
so what do you think so far again advice is welcome ?
Cheers
:)

Rejected few Blue square south teams hoping for a league 2 job or above to come up in near future hopefully update tomorrow but may be big break as im going on holiday to florida for 2 weeks on monday

1 clue before shut down i have accepted a job it will be a challenge as i dont know the players but the clue is that theyre are not a club in Britain

Marks rejects Torquay in favour of move to Bari
View attachment 330366
Sky Sports news can now confirm that Bari have appointed Harvie Marks as the man to take the club forward. Bari who are currently sit in 19th in the Serie B were deducted 7 points at the start of the season. 2 points were deducted due to Financial irregularities and a following 5 because of the 2011 football scandal (match fixing).Bari are only one point outside the relegation zone and are in desperate need of points and Marks thinks that he has what it takes to keep the side up and maybe even push for promotion.During his press conference Marks was asked
"Will you be keeping the current staff or will you be appointing some of your own?" Marks replied saying " Funny you say that i would like to welcome my new Head of youth Development Jamie Redknapp and our new Director of Football Nigel Winterburn I am hopefull these two men can help me lead this club to glory.
View attachment 330371View attachment 330372

Just started with the same thing. Started with a Sunday league reputation and unemployed. Decided to only apply for jobs in Blue Sq North/South and see if I can work my way up. I only loaded the English/Italian/Spanish leagues on a large database. Will see if i can manage a top division side to championship in each country.

Just got my 1st job with Hayes and Yeading. The journey begins