lupefiasco

Reaction score

What is this?

The aim of this challenge is, instead of taking control of a club/nation like you may normally do so; instead you will begin the game unemployed and your reputation should be set as Sunday league footballer. To become employed, you will need to apply for a job and accept a contract, this is more than likely to be from a non-league/lower league side. You will need to load up leagues from the following countries in

Europe: England, Spain, Italy, France and Germany.

In order to complete the challenge you must be managing one of the clubs which are listed below:

England
-Manchester United
-Manchester City
-Chelsea
-Arsenal

France
-Lyon
-Marseille
-PSG

Germany
-Bayern Munich
-Borussia Dortmund

Italy
-Juventus
-Inter Milan
-A.C Milan

Spain
-F.C Barcelona
-Real Madrid
-Atletico Madrid

-I must stress that you must start this challenge as 'Sunday League' reputation and that also you are unemployed
-Screenshots for proof as well.

This is a long lasting but very mentally rewarding challenge which I have taken part in many times. This was originally posted on another website. I also did not know where on this site to post this.

Just started an unemployed challenge, I usually go with Hayes and Yeading (or Havant and Waterlooville on the default database) and then jump around trying to get up the leagues, furtherest i got before getting bored was Walsall in League 1.

This time I took over Espanyol B in the Spanish Second Division B3, and I plan to stick it out here until I get a job offer from somewhere else. It will be a tough task though as I'm obviously just the manager of the B team so I have limited control.

Let's see how it goes

I will try this, was picked by regensburg in german third division

not necessery, i believe you, i was just suprised cause i never got club better then 2nd division as sunday footballer
and chievo is strong club.
i played with parma, in first season finished 2nd in league, in 2nd season won league and quarterfinals of Europa league, in 3rd season won both Champions league and Seria A, and continued it next few years (had squad with koval,alderweireld, rannochia, okore, de sciglio , de ceglie, rooney, draxler,jovetic, higuain, ljajic,markovic, di maria, khedira and Belfodil as best player..and few more who i cant remember at the moment)

No..i load all divisions..i give a print if you want..now i;m at newcastle