spartans 2k11

Reaction score
The aim of this challenge is, instead of taking control of a club/nation like you may normally do so; instead you will begin the game unemployed and your reputation should be set as Sunday League Footballer. To become employed, you will need to apply for a job and accept a contract, this is more than likely to be from a non-league/lower league side. You will need to load up all leagues from the following countries in Europe: England, Spain, Italy, France and Germany. (you can load more)

The aim is then to work your way up the divisions until you are managing one of the biggest clubs in Europe, those being the teams listed below:

England

Arsenal
Chelsea
Manchester City
Manchester United

France

Lyon
Marseille

Germany

Bayern Munich
Bayer Leverkusen
Wolfsburg

Italy

AC Milan
Inter Milan
Juventus
Roma

Spain

Barcelona
Real Madrid
Sevilla
Valencia

Once you've received the managerial position at one of the above mentioned clubs, you will have completed the Unemployment Challenge!

Post screenshots of the successes with each team and once you've completed the challenge and how long it took you, showing you started off as a Sunday League Footballer.

Hope you enjoy this challenge :)

Liam..

i got bored of being the big teams so i'm going to start this challenge, my first FM challenge. i'm just waiting for a vacant job

I did this in my current game, despite setting my experience as Sunday League Footballer, I still gt offered the St. Etienne job.

They already had quality players a fair bit of cash and I managed to win the league in the 2nd season and the CL about 3 years later...

Was expecting a much lower div team, but not complaining...

i have taken the sporting mahones job in spanish second division b3, had to sign a whole squad and managed to get pablo counago, who has scored 2 in 2. first job offer and i'm out of here though!

did you have lower leagues open when you got the st etienne job?

i have done it in FM2011...in 2019 i got job in Chelsea...I started in Luton,then bristol, albinoleffe,pescara,sochaux, hoffenheim, fiorentina and then finally chelsea

i have taken the sporting mahones job in spanish second division b3, had to sign a whole squad and managed to get pablo counago, who has scored 2 in 2. first job offer and i'm out of here though!

did you have lower leagues open when you got the st etienne job?

Yeah, I had England down to L2, France, Italy, Spain and Scotland down to 3rd Div.

Figured must have a maverick chairman!

Right! Let's do this!

I've just gotten the job at Yeclano Deportivo, lowest Spanish division.

Looks like a great challenge, I might try it on Football Manager 2013. I am just to busy with my save game right now. But looks really fun to do. :D

Got a job with Ranheim in Norway's 2nd tier. They are in pretty good financial shape. Only lost 3 times in 20+ games but the odd thing is that I've signed 2 players who, without warning, are now unavailable for half the season because they are studying ! :)

I've just taken control of Poli Ejido in the Spanish B4 Second division. No money for transfers but a two year contract could be interesting.