Reaction score
So I was playing a online game with some mates, me being Chelsea and of course the first thing i do is organise the backroom staff. As there where 4 human managers it was a fight for the best Assistant Managers. My ideal *** man is normally Mauro Tassotti, but having missed out on him and other ideal targets to my mates, i decided to try a look for someone different, and that's when i came across this guy ...

View attachment 380528View attachment 380529

Roberto Fresnedoso - Atletico Madrid u19s Manager

I was surprised that he hasn't been mentioned on the forums before. He has all the key attributes for a assistant manager, and his wages are incredibly cheap compared to other assistant managers. His stats do vary on different game saves, as well as his reputation, which was 'Unproven' when i signed him on mine.
Hopefully this is an alternative for people who get bored of the same old *** man :)

WARNING ! MUST HAVE SPANISH LEAGUE AS PLAYABLE TO FIND HIM !

Wow. Looks great. High adaptability too so he'd work for most top teams not in Spain too. Great find mate.

I normally sign him on games where I'm going for a Spanish possession based style of play. He's a good AM.

I also had him on an older save, he was managing my under 21's, he then got poached by the Spanish national team, he was their first team manager!

He's good but I like my assistants to know about tactics as I tend to take what they say in matches into considerations.