The unrealism of the reality in FM 2012

Darkatdawn

Reaction score
Greetings to all,

I have been a vivid player of micro managing sims since my tender age of 12, from Tracksuit Manager,Football player Manager,British Manager, ellifoot, Sensible World of Soccer, Fifa Manager,Championship Manager and Football Manager.

Changed from CM 2011 because of lack of realism, too arcadish but with better animations, to FM2011 due to realist results and difficulty.
I dont regret to say that I downloaded FM2011, checked the quality for a few seasons and only after that bought the full game. Dont have a lot of original games but I do have quality original games that feed my taste. I stay way from **** games like Call of duty unless the multiplayer is Ace.

So I purchased FM2012 from Steam, another game added to my growing libary, and at the start, I went, like many of you, to my favourite team that I have been adept since little.
Too easy? Well, it depends how you approach the game really, as with the amout of factors that dictacte how well your team will be on the long run,planning carefully is what will make your team beat the odds in two seasons.

But yes, FM2012 is way toooooooooo easy if you do the team talks yourself and know what to say and when to say it. Leave it to your AM and you will see the most moronic behaviour ever, particularly when your team is loosing. Calm at all times? What?

- You are top of table, playing some higher rep team bellow you, your AM says " we are the underdogs, go out there and enjoy your game! What? Why? Why did SI based this variable on reputation of a club? Really SI?

Epic failure surronded with stupidity!
Everyone knows that the matches are fixed even before you start, calculated to the last variable possible, ****, I even know when I am about to score and sometimes I even get the result right.

Now I am top of the league and there is this young gun that is threatning to go public if I dont strenghthen the squad. Hello, you are in a team that is 8 points above the 2nd position, is undefeated but maybe I should sell your *** to a even smaller team instead.

Reactions like this are so related to the ambition of a player but they are annoying to deal with.

Excuse my runt,this site was often unreachable during a few days, so now I had to steam out a bit at the game

Greetings to all,

I have been a vivid player of micro managing sims since my tender age of 12, from Tracksuit Manager,Football player Manager,British Manager, ellifoot, Sensible World of Soccer, Fifa Manager,Championship Manager and Football Manager.

Changed from CM 2011 because of lack of realism, too arcadish but with better animations, to FM2011 due to realist results and difficulty.
I dont regret to say that I downloaded FM2011, checked the quality for a few seasons and only after that bought the full game. Dont have a lot of original games but I do have quality original games that feed my taste. I stay way from **** games like Call of duty unless the multiplayer is Ace.

So I purchased FM2012 from Steam, another game added to my growing libary, and at the start, I went, like many of you, to my favourite team that I have been adept since little.
Too easy? Well, it depends how you approach the game really, as with the amout of factors that dictacte how well your team will be on the long run,planning carefully is what will make your team beat the odds in two seasons.

But yes, FM2012 is way toooooooooo easy if you do the team talks yourself and know what to say and when to say it. Leave it to your AM and you will see the most moronic behaviour ever, particularly when your team is loosing. Calm at all times? What?

- You are top of table, playing some higher rep team bellow you, your AM says " we are the underdogs, go out there and enjoy your game! What? Why? Why did SI based this variable on reputation of a club? Really SI?

Epic failure surronded with stupidity!
Everyone knows that the matches are fixed even before you start, calculated to the last variable possible, ****, I even know when I am about to score and sometimes I even get the result right.

Now I am top of the league and there is this young gun that is threatning to go public if I dont strenghthen the squad. Hello, you are in a team that is 8 points above the 2nd position, is undefeated but maybe I should sell your *** to a even smaller team instead.

Reactions like this are so related to the ambition of a player but they are annoying to deal with.

Excuse my runt,this site was often unreachable during a few days, so now I had to steam out a bit at the game

Assistant managers advice is only as good as his attributes. If his attributes aren't amazing then his advice won't be either. same goes for scouts, coaches, etc.

As for the game being easy. Yes if you know exactly how to handle each team talk situation then i congratulate you on being very good at the game. Most people don't find it as easy to handle.

The match results are NOT decided upon before kick off. They did used to be in early editions of the CM series, but now the match engine is dynamic and reacts to changes, like substitutions, injuries, red cards and other tactical changes by you.

I don't know who you are managing, but if you think the game is easy and you can predict the results, try managing at a lower level.

I stopped reading here, another "scripted!!!" clown. I hope in future you expand your game library with tetris and the like.

I stopped reading here, another "scripted!!!" clown. I hope in future you expand your game library with tetris and the like.

Steady on there, Tetris r nut scripted!!11!

Okay, answer this: if the matches are scripted beforehand, cna you tell me why would it matter giving the teamtalks your self or letting it to the assistant manager?. If it's prescripted and predetermined, surely it will be the same no matter who talks what. Unless, you know, the prescripting system of FM includes some kind of mind manipulating waves to make you say what it wants, in which case the notion your talks are different than what the assistant manager would have said is nothing but an illusion.

Wake up, Neo, it's time to take the blue pill. It looks yellowish? Oh! it's my tooth that has fallen, stupid smokes, now here's the blue, take it and break free, little grasshopper ;).

(Last line on account of good mood (crazy) humour, hope it doesn't come across as ofensive. One never knows, with people having very different levels at which they get amused or offended with some jokes).

There are variables during the game, so, by your own definition, it's impossible for it to be pre-calculated. Well played.

Why do people think if they list their gaming history it adds any credibility to what you say?

There are plenty of times in real life where players will reject a higher placed team to move somewhere else, usually for money. I guess if Eto'o decided to leave your Inter side for Anzhi in your FM11 save last year, you'd have made a rant thread like this about it?