Mathias jorgensen good center back 19 great stats very cheap, great physical stats , worth a look

Fausto Rossi - Juventus
Danjil Aleksic - some croatian team
Mario Ticinovic - no idea
Adailton - Fortaleza, I believe

TBH, those are my favs from FM 2009, and I only started FM 2010, but they still look very impressive so far and all quite cheap and very young (18-20 years old).

Haven't seen those names pop up in the wonderkids threads anywhere.

Another one sometimes mentioned is Joao Paulo, young LWB from Brazilian team Fluminense.

I personally really like Greig Spence from Celtic, he's 16 at the start and he has half decent potential, don't have a screenshot though so if anyone has one from further in the game you'll get to see him.

Spence is good he has scored something like 8 goals in 8 games for my celtic reserves at the age of 16?

Here is 2 youngsters, who with the right training schedule and attention: playing regular first team football, can turn into wonderkids. I took screenshots from them in their original clubs,. but I always buy them for my Arsenal team, tinga for 2.3mil and Mats Rits for 1mil.

Tinga looks quite good but your skin is awful. The colour coding for player stats is oO)

Tinga looks quite good but your skin is awful. The colour coding for player stats is oO)
Yeah Tinga is good :D. As for my skin (I take no offense to your comment), I like it a lot as it is the
Arsenal:D skin (by PIPUTD). Almost all the other skins mess with my eyes because of a laser op a few years ago, even the Blue skin dont work for me :(.

Drizz i also purchased Rits, he completely dominates under 18's for me and plays quite well in 1st team for such a young player.

Get alex smithies from huddersfield really good young goalkeeper as he only 19 will be great for years can get him for under 1m and the more you play him the better he gets, just thought i'd add an update stats of alex smithies a year on,

Last edited:
Mattia Destro - Inter Milan...get's a bit overshadowed by Balotelli, so not many have seen him. He has started the past two seasons for me on my MK Dons game (Championship and Premiership). Available relatively cheap in the beginning, or you could get lucky like me and pick him up on a free after the first season or two.

Jonathan Dos Santos - Barca...probably better known than I think, but still deserves a mention. He's not quite wonderkid status, but will become a very solid midfielder, with good creativity.

lorenzo crisetig from inter milan. only 16 but as great potential. worth lookin at

-------

Sad to say but Kramaric never gets realy better than at the start of the game!

Sad to say but Kramaric never gets realy better than at the start of the game!

Maybe you use a different patch then this guy because the spoiler image shows he becomes a pretty good striker. Im also quite curious to see how good Badelj becomes, check him out has pretty solid stats for his age. Since my brother got 2010 back I guess ill be able to find out eventually :D.

tinga is great im in my second season with liverpool and he is always around the 8.0 for rating i play complete dominance and have him infront of mascherano definately recommend

Nicolas Lodeiro of Uruguay becomes quality, about 6m after 2nd season, work permit depending. Has 11 caps/ 11 goals for uruguay and is a star in the central midfield. Think he plays for Velez Sarsfield in Argentina.

Maybe you use a different patch then this guy because the spoiler image shows he becomes a pretty good striker. Im also quite curious to see how good Badelj becomes, check him out has pretty solid stats for his age. Since my brother got 2010 back I guess ill be able to find out eventually :D.

majstore a zasto ti meni pises na engleskom?

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Franco Zuculini gets realy good in few years!

Yeah Zuculini is well known though also as now he's joined Hoffenheim

Here to give a second shout for Nicolas Lodeiro

He can play well as an attacking mid, playmaker (advanced) and inside fw

You can ALWAYS get a permit for him in the 1st season, but you have to appeal as the first apply gets turned down

In season 1 he costs around 4.7m

After the 2nd season Is when his stats really start to increase but he will usually score and create over 13 goals a season