Charlie House - "The Building One"

View attachment 367409

Job: Football Manager (Unknown)
Favourite Team: Chelsea FC
Favourite Manager: José Mourinho
Current Job: None
Managing Style: Unknown
Personality: Determined

This Story will be on the life of Me on football manager but the only deference to me in real life is that i'am only 16 years old not 25 years old. In this story I will manage multiple clubs or may be just one it depends on whether I get bored or get sacked. Monthly Updates will be uploaded at the end of each month in the game. I have started with a unknown reputation and my aim is to have a world class reputation by the end of my career and hopefully win some trophies along the way. So sit back and relaxes because it's going to be the a bumpy ride as we follow the ups and downs of "The Building One's" Career.

Next Update To Follow Will Be At My First Club!

View attachment 619250

Charlie House Takes Charge Of AFC Bournemouth

Club Name: AFC Bournemouth
Nickname: The Cherries
Division: Sky Bet Championship
Predicted Finish: 17th

AFC Bournemouth are an English club who are currently playing in the Sky Bet Championship. The clubs only previous successes are winning the Sky Bet League 1 and the Johnstone's Paint Trophy and the club are predicted much success over the next season by the media who expect the club to be fighting relegation down in 17th place. One thing which made me want to take charge of the club was the wide selection of English players in the first team squad as that is rare with most English clubs these days also the squad has a lot of young players which could grow into decent players in the future. My aim is to avoid relegation in my first season with the club and then push for a mid-table finish in my second season with the club if the club extends my contract at the end of my first season in charge of the coastal club.

Pre-season 2013/14

Results

Dagenham & Redbridge 0-1 AFC Bournemouth
(Gayle Own Goal 53)

Poole Town 0-3 AFC Bournemouth
(Rantie, Pugh & McCombe Own Goal)

Wimborne 0-3 AFC Bournemouth
(McDermott, Partington & Smith)

Dorchester 0-2 AFC Bournemouth
(Pugh x2)

Pre-season Form: WWWW

Transfers

The board gave me a transfer budget of 800k and a low wage budget for the season so I had to be creative and look at the weakest areas of the squad.

IN

Dariusz Dudka
Free Transfer
Defensive midfielder and Central Midfielder

This helped me to fill in our weak central area of the squad, he will play behind my two central midfielders as a anchor man to break up the game and help protect the defence.

Magaye Gueye
Loan (6 Months)
Attacking Left Midfielder and Attacking Centre Midfielder

Brought in to bring some Premiership quality into the squad, I decide to sign him first on a 6 month loan to see how he performs but if he plays well I will definitely extended his loan till the end of the season.

Thomas Agyiri
Defensive Midfielder and Central Midfielder

One for the future with a potential ability of 4 and half stars, so I thought this was a bargain at 275k from Manchester City.

OUT

Bailey Cargill
Loan
Left Back & Centre Back

Brett Pitman
Loan
Striker

Richard Hughes
Defensive Midfielder and Central Midfielder

All either unwanted or I felt would improve with more first team action to help them to improve in the future in their own careers.

Tactic

4-5-1

Camp

Smith Ward Harte Daniels

Dudka

Surman Arter

Fraser Pugh

Kermorgant

Next Update To Follow My First Month In Charge!!