The Usain Bolt Challange

samir8nasri

Reaction score
1307565929.png
1. Juni 2010 it became clear. Two months after the world's fastest man retired from athletics to be a proffesional footballer, the jamaican Usain Bolt signed a 4 year deal with the recently founded football team Bolt United. Players like Erik Lamela, Sol Campbell, Benjani and many of Jamaica's biggest stars have already signed for the club. In May Usain Bolt was at an unsuccessful trial audition for his favorite club Manchester United. Bolt was determined to continue his new sports carreer and stayed in Manchester. When Luton Town went bankrupt, Bolt United replaced Luton Town's place in Blue Square Premier.

The club needs leaders and a plan to succeed in English football. Do you take the challange to lead Usain Bolt and Bolt United to glory in the English premiership?

Kits:
1307566120.png
1307566120_1.png

Homekit-------------------------Away kit

Bolt United graphics
1307566588.png

Klikk HERE!

Includes jerseys, logo and cut out image...

Download the fileHERE!

Last edited:
Hmph. I'm disappointed. I thought the challenge would be to win the league in 9 seconds.

You might wanna change the colours of the away kit there almost identical.

I'm truly in awe of this challenge.. :D Only problem is, I'm having trouble putting the graphics pack into the game .. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated (A)

WHAT IS UP WITH THIS CHALLENGE ..... :wub: LUTON TOWN FOOTBALL CLUB :wub: ..... THAT COULD NEVER HAPPEN TO SUCH A GREAT TEAM

The graphics download, doesn't work. Please fix it, i can't wait to play.:)

It sounds like a great challenge but I can't download it.

so glad to see luton town be the team picked the big headed scum <3 Kiddy Harriers <3

Have you made up Bolt as a player?