DeathRage

Reaction score
View attachment 121167View attachment 121158

(Course, the above is what happens when your laptop decides not to respond for a few minutes and impatience kicks in!)

...I'll be activating New Zealand as per usual. The NZ Premier has been extended to 10 teams this year, including Phoenix Reserves, and it's always nice to be able to run that league along with the A-League (though I do hate how the Aussie leagues work, so I'll quite possibly create a fictional pyramid of sorts). I might add a second tier to NZ, too, just 'cos...

If anyone's interested I'll post it up here, along with details of what's included.

View attachment 121158

Last edited:
Do it mate, I'm always looking for alternative leagues to play in.

Do it mate, I'm always looking for alternative leagues to play in.

I created the league this morning but haven't had time to run a test yet, so as soon as I've holidayed through a few seasons, made sure everything's as it should be, I'll post it up here :)

I created the league this morning but haven't had time to run a test yet, so as soon as I've holidayed through a few seasons, made sure everything's as it should be, I'll post it up here :)

Cool man I look forward to it

Does it work mate? And do the winners of the prem qualify for the Oceania champs league? Good work!