Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwineFluGotYou

Hi There
Reaction score
Aup

This is my first story on Football Manager 2011. I got the game for Christmas and I will give usual updates on how the game is going and results ect.

--------------------------------------------------------------

FourFourTwoHeader.png

Gerard Houllier Has to Retire Due to Illness

gerard-houllier.jpg

It come to a shock to many of Villa fans. Houllier is reported to having frequent Heart Attacks. Not long ago he was in a hospiatal bed for three weeks. Houllier who was brought in to manage Villa at the beggining of the season. Now that Villa have no manager they will be shortlisting a few potential targets. Kevin Macdonald the caretaker manager will be taking the Villians to there next match against Morton in Scotland.

A spokes man from Villa had this to say.

Gerard is a great manager and it will be hard for us to replace him.But Gerards wife and GP have advised his shock retirement.

Odds On The Next Villa Manager:

Brian Laws 7/1
Chris Houghten 12/2
Martin O'neil 50/1

William-Hill-Logo.jpg

Houllier has a wife :O but honestly good luck.

LiveScoreHeader.png

Unexperienced Custus Takes Villa Hot Seat

Paul Custus an unknown School Boy has been placed as Villas new man in charge. The Villa fans are screeming its an outrage and some fans have made potitans about the Chairman. Custus will take charge after the Morton game. Custus Pictured here in Holand with his Junior Football Team. The only thing that is unknown to the footballing world is where did they find him?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Next update will be between Monday and Wednesday due to a Collage assignment.

I am going to put up a poll on where you expect me to finish.

Yer will do and cheers.

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

Due to Collage next update will be Wednesday.

Updates later just going to watch Glee!

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Sorry I haven't updated yet.

I have a problem All my games got corrupted so I sent it to a computer man he deleted all the files and wiped Fm off my Hardrive. I will start a new Villa game and carry on if people think i should.

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

I Need to know guys.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

I have to finish this and I was getting excited about it aswell. I hate Corrupeted FILES!!!!:mad::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.