The Vincent Kompany Challenge: Helping the Youth of Brussels

HamoudiLFC

Reaction score
Vincent Kompany. A great man, he earns alot of money, and I respect him alot. Why though? I am not a Manchester City fan, although I respect this man alot because instead of using his money in glorious and fancy cars and houses; he has used his money to buy 3rd Division Belgian Club: FC Bleid.

FC Blied are a club in Brussels (where Vincent was born), the capital of Belgium. They are currently 19th in their league with 10 points and -44 goal difference after 25 games played.

In this challenge that I have thought of, you have to of course take this club to new heights, to the top of Belgium using youth only. You are only allowed to buy players who have played under you and you have sold, and you can only loan players in; BUT you are not allowed to pay any fees for the loan. Now, I need help in this one... should I allow free transfers or not?

My opinion is no, but I want to ask you guys what you think. After you guys have decided I will start the story and hopefully continue it for a while. Hope you guys like this challenge. :D

This is kind of a youth challenge, right? IMO, you should not have any loaned players, but could sign free under 21 players and above 35 only

It could be a fun challenge. IMO, you need to sign players in first few years, just until you gain enough money to invest in young academy. Then you can go on with Cantera policy... Wish you luck.

I'd say Cantera only from the start because Belgium are quite good for that sort of stuff, or maybe a Basque type policy for the region? It looks like an interesting challenge to say the least.