The Walking Dead

Jak

Reaction score
Not sure if there is a thread for this show but if there is then close this.
The Walking Dead is one of, if not, the best TV shows currently running in my opinion and I am thoroughly looking forward to the second half of season 3 returning on February 10. So I far I'd say season 3 is the best series and really can't wait to see what happens in the second half when **** well and truly hits the fan (judging by all the promos which all look great). My favourite character by far is certainly Daryl but something I love about the show is the fact that I don't really dislike any of the characters.
Just wanting to see if anyone else watches the show and what they think about it. Also what predictions you have for the 2nd half of season 3, though spoiler them for anyone who hasn't seen season 3 yet.

Im just catching up with the 1st half of the 3rd season, it's one of the only programs I enjoy at the moment, always hate it when it ends, I wanna watch the next one straight away!!

Ah sweet its back soon. I hate the fact that they have a mid season break, its annoying. In regards to characters, I hate the kid, they're turning him into some kind of mini Rambo.

The first part of Season 3 has started to make up for that thing that happened between Season 1 & 3.

it was ok, I watched it last night! thought they might come back with a bit more of a bang after the break.. some disappointing decisions as well in the epsilon, going to be interesting to see what happens though

if any 1 wants to watch them just look up vidics iv'e watched all 3 season in a few days and i cant wait till all the fourth season is out

I must have missed it I thought it started again this friday on fox??

Was actually very disappointed with the returning episode of season 3, As Raikan said, After such a long break I thought they would of at-least made it come back with a bit of a bang, Rather then a few tough decisions here and there.

???? i thought first episode is friday have all the graphic novels buy them theyre a must!

To clear up confusion it started in America last Sunday, not sure when it starts again in England.
I loved the episode last Sunday and was certainly not disappointed. Had some good character development and really sets up this next episode well (which looks really exciting). The ending scene was great. Not sure why there's so much hate for season 2, yes it was quite slow paced but it gave a lot of character development and was difficult due to low budgeting that year. But season 3 by far my favorite season and I can't wait for the next episode.

I just watched episode 10 'Home', oh man what an episode! Watch it ASAP

watching it tonight :) I love Mondays, always know there is an episode of Walking Dead waiting for me :p

Alright pal, what channel is it on tonight?
not on tv in england yet but I watch online. I use 1 channel, just google '1 channel the walking dead', click the link and then navigate to Season 3 episode 10. I used the top link and it worked beautifully