southend - 2-0
stoke 4-3 league cup semi final leg 1
wolves 4-0
west brom 2-0
stoke 0-0 league cup semi final leg 2 -will play agaist chelsea on final
arsenal 1-3 eliminated f.a cup - 4th round
tottenham 0-0
manchester city 2-0

Naaaa as it's only 3 games, and my 2 are stoke and now hull, so hardly a challenge tbh

Still worth 10 points (A)

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

@ rennomillo, any chance of seeing a screenie of your league results?

64 points is never gonna get Champions league spot in my save :(

---------- Post added at 05:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

That's me finished, I'll upload all screenies tomorrow

i changes my tactic after losing to liverpool and the result getting worst...but i dont want to try again...
for me, i only play a game once for every challenge...i am happy to do that way

Still worth 10 points (A)

That's me finished, I'll upload all screenies tomorrow

I'll leave it now as people have already stated the challenge, and well done btw, shame you missed out on conceding the least goals by 1 goal :(

I'm still only in febraury :p

I'll leave it now as people have already stated the challenge, and well done btw, shame you missed out on conceding the least goals by 1 goal :(

I'm still only in febraury :p

TBH, I always thought i would have conceded more goals, but more than happy with the final outcome: League cup winner & 2nd in Premier League ^^)

u are lucky to play against Hull in League Cup Final...good luck for your achievement

I'm in quite a lot of challenges at the moment but I really like the look of this so will probably leave one of the other ones to make time for this. So basically, can I join in this?