jakec3151

Reaction score
As Swansea celebrate their 100 year anniversary they have decided to appoint a young relatively unknown Scottish coach to take them towards the new era.

Aims

Barclays Premier League Finish anywhere between 9th and 14th
Capital One Cup Reach at least the quarter finals
Fa Cup Reach the last 32
Invest in the the stars of the future

Swansea are already a fairly strong side that I can see reaching around the middle of the table even though the bookmakers seem to have the opinion that we'll get relegated.

I would also like to go a little cup run with the hope of possibly winning a trophy for the Swans.

I'll also be looking to upgrade the youth facilities and such to develop a few of my own players and bring in players I truly believe will be future world beaters.

Pre Season

300381d1358128025-mr-cole-attempts-champions-league-challenge-sky-sports-news-transfers.jpg

Transfers Out

fea24108eda70843deb700e47bde3ce0.png

As you can see I've sold either old players or players who were unlikely to get a game. Which added a decent amount to the transfer budget.

Transfers In

53e5af7fc2c4c39f076b827a49ccc9e8.png

​We only signed one player who would be guaranteed to be a first team player however I do plan on using them all sparingly. As you can see I've already started my plan for youth.

Pre Season Results

d7c04ac9701c0c8070705f59c8617067.png

As you can see pre season went quite well with us winning 5 out of 7 and being undefeated through out. Hopefully this will give us a boost for the start of the season.

Next update will be a big update until the end of November. Then will be monthly updates.