LLSS

Reaction score
View attachment 231847

Hello everyone! Just like to start by saying im new to the forum and that this will of course be my first story! To call it a story will probably be wrong as well as its going to be a more in-depth view on my save itself, and there will be a fair few screen shots of tactics, signings results etc.

I have decided that im going to try and replicate Wenger's strategy at Arsenal but of course try and win a few trophies on the way. A few guidelines i am going to be following are...

• [*=left]Usually signing younger then old (more developed) players
    [*=left]Not going over 15-20 Mill per signing (Think Arshavin at £15 Million is Arsenal's record signings)
    [*=left]Nurture young talent to the best of their ability
    [*=left]Sell all my star players to Man City once they have reached their full potential (Joking)

I'm sure there are a few more points that i could use, so if anyone knows or can think of any that will suit my game feel free to leave a comment and let me know!

Just loading up FM now so the next update will be up once all my transfers and pre-season is complete!​

Got Sign Mbaye Niang, seem's like a realistic Wenger purchase. Pretty amazing youngster. Get Van Persie to tutor him and play him in Cup games!

Got Sign Mbaye Niang, seem's like a realistic Wenger purchase. Pretty amazing youngster. Get Van Persie to tutor him and play him in Cup games!

Cheers for the advice i'll take it into consideration!

btw im a chelsea fan so stories going to be next updated after the game tonight :)