The `What do you do when your bored of FM` thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't know 1989,1998,2002,2004 were all black and white...

yeah after those years of glory the condition of every pitch became a bit sad or teams became more aggresive

All dvd players can play black and white footage...

they can, problem sorted I'd like to see how good the pitches were back in the day Arsenal were winning and players were so called less aggressive

I watch footage of us winning 13 league titles.

Your starting to sound like Liverpool fans lol, what about our history.

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

I like Badmington, haven't played it since school mind which was 6-7years ago but i used to play it. I love Table Tennis, anyone into that??

Your starting to sound like Liverpool fans lol, what about our history.

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

I like Badmington, haven't played it since school mind which was 6-7years ago but i used to play it. I love Table Tennis, anyone into that??

fine.. let's talk about now.

I like to look at the league table, then smile every time I see Chelsea below Arsenal

they can, problem sorted I'd like to see how good the pitches were back in the day Arsenal were winning and players were so called less aggressive

The pitches were probably worse than they are now. Why do you keep going on about the pitches though? Broken records and all that.

Me. Not as much as the normal version, but it's still pretty good.

I like to look at the league table, then smile every time I see Chelsea below Arsenal

Thats been a rare sight in recent years lol, enjoy it, its been a while.

I suck at table tennis, i got a couple buddies that are stellar at it though.

I used to play a LOT of pool (or billiards for you brits), especially my first two years in college with my buddies. Every single day we would play. Was **** **** good too, me and one buddy used to run the table at clubs all night long. Got a lot of free drinks that way, and fights :$

Yeah I was absolutely shocked by the pitch we played on against Villa, shocking pitch and Villa players were soo aggressive, we won on morals nuff said and we deserve to be top

sound familiar

atleast we dont make pathetic excuses when we lose and enjoy ur lead above us, probably will be closed down in the last 10 games for sure after ur mature players choke

---------- Post added at 04:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 AM ----------

The pitches were probably worse than they are now. Why do you keep going on about the pitches though? Broken records and all that.

Me. Not as much as the normal version, but it's still pretty good.

lol if i am a broken record over pitches, what is Wenger oO)

Status
Not open for further replies.