The 'What Team Should I Go?' Thread

Hey guys !

I'm kind a new around here, but i want to start a story so I am asking for suggestions.
Any to team you want.
Thanks.

Now world is going to play football match. I think Barazile is perfect team to go.

I need a team that has a decent transfer budget and
in the championship or leauge one?

I need a team that has a decent transfer budget and
in the championship or leauge one?

Southampton. Maybe a bit biased... :D

But really, I find them really fun to play with. They have a really good starting squad which is perfect for playing normal 4 -4 -2 or any variant, have a really good transfer budget for that league (and championship, and then I got a good 28mil in premier league). In league one too. Start with -10 point reduction but that just adds to the challenge.

I need A fun team to play with, Maybe expections mid table with good finaces, maybe 7 8 million transfer budget, In england france Italy Spain Germany? any ideass?

Lille??

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Or Borussia Dortmund?

I need A fun team to play with, Maybe expections mid table with good finaces, maybe 7 8 million transfer budget, In england france Italy Spain Germany? any ideass?

Italy:Fiorentina, Sampdoria, Udinese
England:Tottenham, Everton
Germany:Wolfsburg, Stuttgart, Shalke 04
Spain:Sevilla, Villareal, Getafe
I'm big fan of italian soccer and prefer Fiorentina and Udinese. The both are interesting teams.

I want to play as a big team in the top league that is starting to worsen. Preferably in Germany, Spain or Italy.

if u have StuWs update maybe Valencia as no Villa or Silva

- Good finances (get given a decent Transfer budget)
- Decent players to build the team around
- Decent set up
- Some good youngsters in the reserves/u18s

Not bothered what country or anything like that.

- Decent set up

Hoffenheim, Aston Villa, Schalke, Getafe?

- Decent set up

Everton

hello all.

im looking for a team to be i would to bulid a team from the non league to the prem becasue im using 2009 is becasue i have dont have enough space on my computer for the others.