Bradley
American (Forget which club but is in the National Side)
8 mil
Centre Mid
Age - 27
Excellent top club bargain!!

Club: West Ham
Year: 2015
Money willing to spend: £10-15M
Position: DL, DR, CB, GK and DM

Finished 3rd in my first season, so will be playing Champions League as well. A good amount of players I need and with a small budget (at least these days). Need a backup DL for Cresswell, a first-choice DR (thinking about getting Carl Jenkinson back since he was insane during my first season) and a backup/rotation CB (if he can play DL or DR as well that would be awesome), backup GK (preferably young and talented) and looking for a DM (with good passing and vision, and in his peak). I'm thinking about bringing Darren Fletcher inn for free, for that extra experience. Would be excellent if they were British but considering my budget I'll appreciate any who is good and cheap.

Thanks guys.

Going to struggle to get CL standard players with 15m. I got Sebastian Rode somepoint during my first season at Spurs for a cut price deal of £6m so you could see if he is unhappy for your DM position. Back up GKs would probably be worth looking through national u21 squads to see what players you can pick up for cheap. If Jenkinson done well then there isn't any harm in bringing him back for the right price.

Going to struggle to get CL standard players with 15m. I got Sebastian Rode somepoint during my first season at Spurs for a cut price deal of £6m so you could see if he is unhappy for your DM position. Back up GKs would probably be worth looking through national u21 squads to see what players you can pick up for cheap. If Jenkinson done well then there isn't any harm in bringing him back for the right price.
Yeah, was looking at Rode too but ended up managing to get in Fletcher and I brought in Kristoffer Ajer as well. And since Poyet played quite well in DM it looks like I've got that position covered for the years to come. Now I'm just checking if Arsenal is going to sell Jenkinson for a reasonable price.

Cardiff City2014Defensive midfielder (preferably regista)£2million

Club: Bayern
Year: First transfer-window
Money willing to spend: $15 million
Position: Roaming Playmaker
Lucas Romero signed a new deal and so did Sergi Samper, so they are not options

Club: barcelona
Year: January 2016
Money willing to spend: £15-35m
Position: rightback

Club: barcelona
Year: January 2016
Money willing to spend: £15-35m
Position: rightback

Azpilicueta is probably the best non-regen at that stage in the game for RB and is HG for your champions league quotas. A little over 25 but he's super good.

Club: ****nal
Year:2nd
Money willing to spend: $400 Million USD
Position:Def, GK

Formation 4-3-3 wide View attachment 327249

Current squad

Forwards Welbeck- Gabriel Barbosa- Depay

Wingers Reus - Ayew - Oxlade - Campbell

Mid Pogba - Ward-Prowse - Wanyama - Lucas Romero- Samper- Ramsey - Wilshire

DB's Gibbs, Coentrao, Jonathon Silva, Umtiti, Balanta, Koscielny, Kempf, Chambers, Stones

Goalie Szczesny

Last edited:
Club: ****nal
Year:2nd
Money willing to spend: $400 Million USD
Position:Any
Current squad

Forwards Welbeck- Gabriel Barbosa- Depay

Wingers Reus - Ayew - Oxlade - Campbell

Mid Pogba - Ward-Prowse - Wanyama - Lucas Romero- Samper- Ramsey - Wilshire

DB's Gibbs, Coentrao, Jonathon Silva, Umtiti, Balanta, Koscielny, Kempf, Chambers, Stones

Goalie Szczesny

Its abit hard when you dont say areas you want to strengthen but goalkeeper is one you need to.

Ter Stegen (GK)
Benrd Leno (GK)

Thanks. Money is just burning a hole in my pocket. Szczesny got a good roll in my game. Stopping wise he is better than Ter Stegen and Leno. I guess I could go for a CB also.

Last edited:
Club: Arsenal
Year: First season
Money willing to spend: 15-20m
Position: Striker ( any )

Club: Sheffield Wednesday
Year: Third Season (Won the Championship last season)
Money willing to spend: 18 million budget
Positions: AMR/AML/AMC/CB/LB/GK

Club: Arsenal
Year: 1ST season
Money willing to spend: 35 kk pounds
Positions: CB

I got Balanta and I need next CB now. Right footed will be good (idk, maybe it doesn't matter). Vallejo is not an option coz i bought him to U18.

Club: Crystal Palace
Year: 2nd
Money willing to spend: 10 million (all together)
Positions: LB (Starter)/ CB (Cover) /RW(Cover)/ LW(Cover)/ ST (Cover)

Club: Chelsea
Year: Second Season
Money to spend: 69m
Position: AMR and def right

Last edited: