CCFCFAN

Reaction score
THE WINNER TAKES IT ALL

PROLUGE

SWITCHING ALLEGIANCES?

bbc-sport-hr-253.jpg

Today Molde FK announced the manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has handed in his resignation.

The Norwegian, 39, became manager of Molde manager in November 2010 and won the Tippeliagen in his first season. Solskjaer played for Clausenegen (a Norwegian Third Division side), Molde and Manchester United as a player. He won 67 international caps for Norway, scoring 23 goals for his nation.

He is known to love Molde –the club who gave him a chance at the big time- and he told fans that it was hard to leave, but the club who are calling Molde’s chairman Oystein Neerland enquiring about him are too big to turn down, the club in question? Liverpool.

After deciding against ex-Swansea City manager Brendan Rodgers (who has now gone to the Middle East to sort a deal for a big money move), Liverpool decided that the Molde manager was a better option. Thomas Werner was delighted with getting his man.

Ole Gunnar is a great manager and he will suit this club very well. He is greatly experienced in Norway and will do well here in England

Many fans feel that Solskjaer isn’t the right man for the job, due to his lack of experience and time at Manchester United, however a few feel that it is a good appointment. But whether it is we will have to wait to find out.

C_71_article_1014690_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

180px-Liverpool_FC.svg.png

Chapter 2-Brings an interview

THE WINNER TAKES IT ALL

CHAPTER 2

CHILES

240px-Ole_Gunnar_Solskjaer_Trondheim2011-1.jpg

1151_AdrianChiles2.jpg

Chiles-“Hello and welcome to the ITV studio where we’re joined by new Liverpool manager and ex-Manchester United player, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. Ole how do you feel?”

Solskjaer-“It feels good Mr Chiles. Liverpool are a big club and I feel grateful to Mr Werner for appointing me.”

Chiles-“With your Manchester United links do you feel strange?”

Solskjaer-“Of course it makes many things awkward but my time at Manchester United was in the past as a player and as a coach but now being manager of Liverpool is my future”

Chiles-“But would Scousers like Gerrard and Carragher warm to you like they would for say, Brendan Rodgers?”

Solskjaer-“As I said Manchester United is the past and I hope to build strong links with Liverpool.”

Chiles-“Let’s move on from that. How about transfer interest? There are rumours that you are looking at three veterans Ronaldinho, Gattuso and Seedorf, can you comment?”

Solskjaer-“The three of them are fantastic players and I would love to work with them"

Chiles-“Will Gerrard stay as captain?”

Solskjaer-“Steven is a fantastic player and I look to work closely with him”

Chiles-“Where will you try to improve?”

Solskjaer-“The team is fantastic and I will assess them before making any decisions”

Chiles-“Thank you Mr Solskjaer”

Solskjaer-“The pleasure is mine”

For the entire interview go to ITV.co.uk

JOURNAL

JOURNAL WRITER’S PROFILE-

NAME –OLE GUNNAR SOLSKJAER

NATIONALITY-NORWEGIAN

JOB(S)-Footballer at Cluaseggen, Molde, Manchester United and football manager at Liverpool

JULY 7th​ 2012

Dear diary,

Phew, what a day. Adrian Chiles is a tough interviewer and the ITV studio is far away from the flat Mr Werner got me in Liverpool. I am delighted with my new job and I now have this fancy house in Bootle, Liverpool. Many Manchester United fans are unhappy that I am manager of Liverpool but I’m looking forward to spending the large sum the board have given me for transfers. I am looking into signing Brazilian legend Ronaldinho and Dutch and AC Milan star Clarence Seedorf on free transfers, I am also looking into signing the Russian attacking midfielder Alan Dzagoev from CSKA Moscow and Uruguayan Edinson Cavani from Napoli, and I would also like to sign a few youngsters. I unfortunately must tell Maxi Rodriguez, Joe Cole and Charlie Adam that they must leave. I’m really looking forward to this challenge.

Ole Gunnar