White army

Reaction score
hey guys this is my 1st time putting a tactic on here but i think this is an awsome one...one that WILL win you trophies and help if ur struggling..i kno the teams i have used it on are bigger teams, but i am still in testing it on lower league at the moment, but i have used it on Man Utd where it gave me a 34 game unbeaten run as well as the Quadtruple(Evidence on my Champions league challenge story)..Bayern munich where i have won the leaguex2 german cupx2 germna super cupx2 and the champions league also on this save with italy ...and now won Championship with 7 games left and have 94 points with wolves and on unbeaten run of 34 games in all comps.. i also am everton(on same save as wolves.) and put this tactic on when they were 18th and well adrift of saftey, but now sit in 10th 2 points from 6th spot

so here is the tactic and results of it

Tactic
View attachment 302199

View attachment 302173

Man utd

View attachment 302184View attachment 302183View attachment 302182View attachment 302181

Bayern

View attachment 302174View attachment 302180View attachment 302179View attachment 302178

Italy

View attachment 302175
Wolves
View attachment 302172View attachment 302169View attachment 302168View attachment 302170View attachment 302171

Everton

View attachment 302167

so as you can see very good so i thought i would share it with you so feel free to copy it and hope ur trophey cabinet will be full to burtsting

If someone can tell me how to upload the tactic file i am using i will put it on for u​

Last edited:
Edit post
Go Advanced
Attach the tactic

On Topic: If you see that the approach struggles when using lesser teams like Wigan, Southampton, Exeter etc, dont pay too more attention to that. A tactic that works really good for top teams dont need to be great with lesser teams. Its better then to make a different one for those.

Last edited:
let me kno how u find it..my recommendation is not to change the Box to Box mids

Edit post
Go Advanced
Attach the tactic

On Topic: If you see that the approach struggles when using lesser teams like Wigan, Southampton, Exeter etc, dont pay too more attention to that. A tactic that works really good for top teams dont need to be great with lesser teams. Its better then to make a different one for those.

thanks for advice and yeah i need to create one for lower league..but i have so much confidence in this tactic more than i have for any other tactic i have made

thanks for advice and yeah i need to create one for lower league..but i have so much confidence in this tactic more than i have for any other tactic i have made
'

Thats my piont though, you dont NEED to do anything ;D

i'm trying your tactic with swansea, do you change the roles or you play always the same tactic?
On the screen of the tactic you use 2 IF on support and anchorman on the downloaded tactic you use W attack, IF support and DM on support is that ok?

Last edited:
always same apart from the winger should be inside foward support too my bad...and cm's keep as box to box..hope it works for

View attachment 302470View attachment 302471

this is how the tactic looks from the download link there are differences in the team instructions too. Is this tactic ok or should i change the team instructions according to the screen of bayern munchen?

looks gd, but u may want to change the winger to inside forward support if u want..and maybe change mentality to attack on both for weak teams and support for stronger teams but i tend to leave them as it is with this tweak

i'm having good results, i will change both IF's to attack as i struggle to score

some gd results there..unluckey with the losses but will probs take a little while longer to get used to it

i'm trying your tactic with swansea, do you change the roles or you play always the same tactic?
On the screen of the tactic you use 2 IF on support and anchorman on the downloaded tactic you use W attack, IF support and DM on support is that ok?

I noticed this this morning after trying out the tactic for the first time last night. I spent 2 years at Newcastle using my own tactics and winning 2 trophies. In the summer of 2014 I moved to PSG and my tactics I used at Newcastle struggled with PSG, I've only lost 1 game after 12 which is great in itself, but the wins were always close calls.
I spotted your tactic (I don't usually use other peoples) and it's similar to a tactic I used on fm 12 without the changes the quote above said I won with England (I'm England manager too) 7-0 The I played against Tours and only won by 1-0 but had 46 shots of which 17 were on target and 70% possession
I'l try with these few minor changes as was quoted in above, but good tactic either way.

I noticed this this morning after trying out the tactic for the first time last night. I spent 2 years at Newcastle using my own tactics and winning 2 trophies. In the summer of 2014 I moved to PSG and my tactics I used at Newcastle struggled with PSG, I've only lost 1 game after 12 which is great in itself, but the wins were always close calls.
I spotted your tactic (I don't usually use other peoples) and it's similar to a tactic I used on fm 12 without the changes the quote above said I won with England (I'm England manager too) 7-0 The I played against Tours and only won by 1-0 but had 46 shots of which 17 were on target and 70% possession
I'l try with these few minor changes as was quoted in above, but good tactic either way.

I am Swansea n ill giv this a go

Thanks guys hope it works out for u...dont forget to post fixtures and stuff lol

Bare in mind I spent £70 million at the start of this PSG endeavour, so it'll also take time for the players to gel together. The England result of mine was a better result (I'd presume) was because they'd played in-game for 2 years. With the exception of me adding Thomas Ince. I'm using your tactic along with another 2 of mine, I'll post some results when steam (shift-tab) decides it's wants to work again so I can take some screen shots for you. But as I said, only 2 games played so far.

Bare in mind I spent £70 million at the start of this PSG endeavour, so it'll also take time for the players to gel together. The England result of mine was a better result (I'd presume) was because they'd played in-game for 2 years. With the exception of me adding Thomas Ince. I'm using your tactic along with another 2 of mine, I'll post some results when steam (shift-tab) decides it's wants to work again so I can take some screen shots for you. But as I said, only 2 games played so far.

Thats ok appreictate u taking the time to test mu tactic as this the 1st one i have put on here

Having trouble with Steam at present, surprise, surprise. So just so you can and others can see this tactic in motion I uploaded the England result to my imageshack account. And yes it was versus Andorra, but you can have a rubbish tactic and lose against them. SO to win and to win by alot in itself shows the tactic works. My thoughts on it anyway.

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/151/englandf.jpg