Will1981

Reaction score
Andorra have been replaced by a new nation "Wonderkids"

All Andorran staff and players have been merged with spain and a selection of 116 un-capped wonderkids have been allowed to switch nationalities to the new Wonderkids nation.

The Challenge - Take the newly formed Wonderkids nation as high up the fifa rankings as you can (ps they start ranked 208).

Please post the following screenshots on the 1st of January each season:

Season Best XI
Overall Best XI (after 1st season)
Nation Overview

Feel free to post any other updates of your progress along the way:

Leaderboard

DOWNLOAD CHALLEGE HERE:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=6323

Last edited:
Looks like an interesting Challenge! I may take part in this later on!

World Ranking: 155

Not the best of starts but did beat Ireland 3-0

That is an amzing squad. Some of the best gk in the world, same goes for defence mid and attack

Im just wondering if its gonna be to easy? I mean.... I will make a database with max age 18, because many of the 20 years old players is already well known... Thats just my opinion.

How do I manage Andorra? Andorra doesn't appear at the 'National Team' list when I'm choosing a job at the start of the game.

World it some how be possible to create a league with all nationalteams in it? I tried, but it would have me to change the nation. So i guess it cant, but would it be possible to make a tournament like champions league then?

World it some how be possible to create a league with all nationalteams in it? I tried, but it would have me to change the nation. So i guess it cant, but would it be possible to make a tournament like champions league then?
yes its possible mate you just have to add new international rules and create it, I have created a few but didn't bother uploading them as I didn't think there be much demand for them.

This looks like fun so I'll have a shot a getting them number 1. Just wondering, will there be any regens spawning that are eligible to play for them?

Ok, this doesn`t work. I have 12.0.4 version, but do not see Andorra or Wonderkids. Even when i open it with the editro Wonderkids are not there and Andorra is ..

I don`t know if i`m doing something wrong ... The challence is quite interesting.. but i see other ppl have the same problem too

Last edited: