Reaction score
Ok so some might think this is a silly idea , however i think this will be interesting and fun

Basically im looking for 12 participants to join
12 in Div 1

The aim is to post your world 20 and i will make this team for you and holiday through the seasons and you can compare how your team is compared to others ...

ok so go , first come first serve , so if the first team had messi in noone else can have him in , so the first few in should really be the best , i will be compeating but i will not join until after at least 10

you can also loan list and transfer list people once the squads have been made by pming me and i will post the loan list and transfer list up on the op and pm all members telling them ... also you can buy of each other by pm ing me again and i will pm the other member and ask him .. you will have a budget of £100 million each ...

RULES

1) You must give me 14 & 9 reservers This 14 must be : 2 keepers , 5 def,5mid & 2 Strikers
2)You must give me 9 reserves, A team name , a home and away kit
3)You have a budget of £100 Million, with this you can buy of other players (You must pm me with the other , i will then pm the member recieving the bid , DO NOT CONTACT DIRECTLY ABOUT TRANSFERS)
4) You can put players on the loan & transfer list to do this you must pm me saying you would like to put them on the list you want and telling me how much you want if your transfer listing them

Thanks Jake

please also provide :
Team Name :
Home Colours:
Away Colours :

Last edited:
4 - 3 - 3 m8

gk Cech
Rb Sergio Ramos
Cb Vidic
Cb Terry
Lb A.cole

Rcm Iniesta
cm Gerrard
Lcm fletcher

rs Messi
st Torres
Ls Rooney

you need 9 reserves mate ... and a team name and home kit colours and away kit colours

7 more reserves , 1 has to be a keeper the rest can play anywhere ... and a team name and home and away kit colours .. edit your post and correct it if you can mate

oh ok is my team ok then

9 reserves are:

Van der sar
Ferdinand
puyol
Chiellini
xavi
lampard
c.ronaldo
Villa
Drogba

Team name: Crowther's class acts
kit colours: home - Blue and white Away - yellow and black

A*Manager , no you can not thats why it should be easier for the first people however you can buy of people as you would have £100 mil to spend

Team Name : World 11
Home Colours: Orange
Away Colours : Purple

2 GK -
Iker Casillas - Sergio Asenjo
5 Def - Maicon - Carles Puyol - Thiago Silva - Phil Jones - Fabio Coentrao
5 Mid - Yann M'Vila - Paulo Henrique - Younes Belhanda - Arjen Robben - Cesc Fabregas
2 St - Neymar - Gonzalo Higuain

Reserves

David De Gea
Mamadou Sakho
Davide Santon
Sime Vrsaljko
Yoann Gourcuff
Jack Rodwell
Alexis Sanchez
Gareth Bale
Romelu Lukaku

will you be putting the transfers and loans up after you have 20 teams?

cool your in :D

and alisfans123 you pm me if you want to put any players up on the transfer list and loan list its not compulsory:D

oh ok what formations will you be using for each team in the game becuase i'd like to use 4 - 3 - 3 and how will u know our startin line up's

name: Chief Wigan
colours: home: red and blue striped away: yellow and black

GK: Rene Adler, Julian Speroni
DF: clyne, gabriel milito, dani alves, claude davis, lucio
mid: sneijder, kaka, ribery, xabi alonso, diego
st: robinho, benzema

res:
hamsik
lahm
gattuso
de rossi
buffon
javier zanetti
dejan stankovic
totti
ronaldinho

Last edited:
Basically im looking for 30 participants to join
no you can not thats why it should be easier for the first people however you can buy of people as you would have £100 mil to spend
Good luck with this project

Team Name: Armory
Home Colours: White kit with Red sleeves and Black pants
Away Colours: Yellow kit with White pants

Formation:
-------------ST
-------------
LWM--------------RWM
-------LCM-RCM-------
LWB----CDM-----RWB
--------LCB-RCB--------
-----------GK-------------