covmatty1

Reaction score
Just throwing this idea out to the FM-Base Community, to see if anyone would be interested.

I've got some free time over Christmas and fancy making a custom database, so was thinking of my idea of a World League.
Basically, I'm planning on creating clubs that each contain the best players that play in the Premiership, La Liga, Serie A etc. There will be leagues (hopefully multiple) each containing a super-squad of all of the players who are in each country according to the 12.0 Database.
I'm not sure on specifics yet as I only just came up with it, but was thinking that all clubs in each division would be on the same level (finances, reputation, facilities etc) but this will be finalised as things are advanced.

What do people think, would anyone download this if I made it available?
Will be interested to hear your feedback :)

hey mate, It would be a good idea but personally I wouldn't play it.
It loses some of the Magic to take a week side nad lead to glory.Furthermore it loses the character of the teams
I am currently using World super league by nirjhar85

True, I get what you mean about not being able to take small teams further on, but if I extend it as far as I plan to (down to maybe 25 or more teams) then there's still a chance of being able to work with lower qualities of player (i.e. The teams from the Austrian or Romanian leagues would still be a challenge compared to England/Spain etc!)

Out of interest, have you found a database like the free transfers one for fm12?

Thanks for the feedback anyway, s'all taken on board :)