Amdi Peter

Reaction score
Okay, I've seen so many threads, about who's best at this and that position.

Now, I want to know who is the worst player in FM.

erm i would say that Shola Ameobi, Herita Ilunga, Gelson Fernandes, Alex and Javier Garrido are probably up there

Felix kroos,not a patch on his brother,always ends up retiring early in my game.

erm i would say that Shola Ameobi, Herita Ilunga, Gelson Fernandes, Alex and Javier Garrido are probably up there

Alex which 1 theres like loads of Alex's do you mean Alex from Chelsea or from Internationale? Alex from Internationale is immense.

Some people say Aguero is rubbish on the game but it depends where you play him, if you play him as a Striker then yes he will score like Bobby Zamora cough 2 goals a season, but if you play him as an AMC and at high freedom then he will just abng them in like no tomorrow.

if you play him as a Striker then yes he will score like Bobby Zamora cough 2 goals a season

Not true at all. Aguero is a quality striker. One of the best in the game. Just have to find him the right strike partner.

Maybe your tactics are the reason he's not scoring when playing up front.

I'm in league 2 so I wouldn't go for him yet lol.

Alex which 1 theres like loads of Alex's do you mean Alex from Chelsea or from Internationale? Alex from Internationale is immense.

Alex at Chelsea. He is awful. The Alex's at Fenerbache and Internationale are quality:D

Pavlyuchenko should be a runner for the award.

For me his record stands at...

Pav = 13 games = 0 goals

Sold him for 6.75 million, I honestly would have given the guy away for free if I had to.

santa cruz at city in his 1st season for me was shocking scored 4 played 26 games!!! sold him to porto for 7m.....also Jo the brazilian is poor on the game