igpig3

Reaction score
The rules of this challenge are:
no cheating
you are only alloud to buy players of the age of 21 or younger
you have to sell all of your players who are older than 21
and finally no editing on the editor.

The aim of this challenge is to win the champions league at least three times,to win the premier league five times in a row and to do an unbeaten season.

I hope you enjoy :)

*Edit*
You can now have players who are 24 or younger and you win 5 points for winning a domestic cup,10 points for winning the league and 20 points for winning the champions league and also can you update every season.

Last edited:
I think that 21 is a bit of a Ridiculous challenge. Maybe if you made the age more like 24?

And set out the Challenge a bit better; maybe like this:

> All players in your squad must be 24 or under in order for your season to count
> You get X amount of points for a domestic cup, X for winning the league and X for Champions League.

Say that you will post up a leaderboard etc.. There needs to be something there to get people interested in the challenge.

I had an idea of an "Olympic Challenge" where every player bar 3 had to be 23 or under like in the Olympics.

The patent of that idea cost me millions lol

Good luck anyway

surely this wouldn't work? selling your players before 21 and winning leagues and european cups with them? no chance. I like the olympic challenge KLIPPYBO though of :D

The rules of this challenge are:
no cheating
you are only aloud to buy players of the age of 21 or younger
you have to sell all of your players who are older than 21
and finally no editing on the editor.

The aim of this challenge is to win the champions league at least three times,to win the premier league five times in a row and to do an unbeaten season.

I hope you enjoy :)

Allowed*

I think that 21 is a bit of a Ridiculous challenge. Maybe if you made the age more like 24?

And set out the Challenge a bit better; maybe like this:

> All players in your squad must be 24 or under in order for your season to count
> You get X amount of points for a domestic cup, X for winning the league and X for Champions League.

Say that you will post up a leaderboard etc.. There needs to be something there to get people interested in the challenge.
Ok everyone take these rules and you get 5 points for winning a domestic cup 10 points for winning the league and 20 points for winning the champions league. Also how do you post a leaderboard.

Last edited:
surely this wouldn't work? selling your players before 21 and winning leagues and european cups with them? no chance. I like the olympic challenge KLIPPYBO though of :D
Look at my most recent post.

For simplistic reasons could igpig3 please edit the first post to the final set of rules. And I generally play that way anyway so I'll probably be giving it a shot but not updating my results.

So are you going to give the challenge a go?

Hmmmm i might give it a go with aston villa, already decent youngsters there, and the money from selling gabby and bent should get me 10-15 million

For simplistic reasons could igpig3 please edit the first post to the final set of rules. And I generally play that way anyway so I'll probably be giving it a shot but not updating my results.
Ok I've done it.

Last edited: