Will1981

Reaction score
In this Challenge I have created the following 4 teams:

Brazil Academy
England Academy
France Academy
Spain Academy

All of these teams consist of the best 26 players aged 21 and under from that nation.

They all compete in the npower Championship and have been given 100 year transfer embargo's so you will not be able to buy or sell players.

Try to win as many trophies as possible with your chosen team and post your progress on this thread.

DOWNLOAD HERE:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=6762

Last edited:
looks a fantastic challenge Will.........
will surely start this after my current save game
Thanks

What about the youth intake, facilities and so on?

Do the players automatically become unavailable or drop-out of the squad once they are over 21? And with the embargo does that mean you can't sell them if they stay in your squad?

Do the players automatically become unavailable or drop-out of the squad once they are over 21? And with the embargo does that mean you can't sell them if they stay in your squad?

I think he just means that you're starting with youth but the aim is to win as much as possible with that team so you can use players once they're over 21. Or at least that't my understanding :p

Your a genius for this challenge! Bookmarked and will definitely be doing this after my England save dries up!

I've downloaded this and I've had to remove it due to it not allowing me to save my game....

I've deleted it and it still isn't allowing me to save....

However this is a fantastic idea!

I used 'Pick a team for me' and it took my about 4 minutes but i finally got Brazil, will post my progress soon!

Just one question, what screen shots shall i post at the end of the season?

I have found a flaw with the DB (well with the brazil team anyway) you have to have atleast 6 players trained by the club in your team and since thats not possible i have to have 5 blacked out players as my subs.... and its really annoying

Last edited:
Just one question, what screen shots shall i post at the end of the season?

I have found a flaw with the DB (well with the brazil team anyway) you have to have atleast 6 players trained by the club in your team and since thats not possible i have to have 5 blacked out players as my subs.... and its really annoying

cheers for the feedback mate,

all players now have trained in nation and trained at club status so the problem should now be gone please re-download file to fix.

Have you set all the chairmen's interference attributes to 1 otherwise this challenge is impossible.

Isn't it wouldn't be "Youth" after several years? I think it's better to remove transfer embargo and set maximum age to 21 (or any age you want)

Really looking forward to this as my current liverpool save isnt loading (devistated) but im really looking forward to giving this a go although there looks to be a few bugs still so not sure whether to wait or not.

Im going to play this any way but is it alright if I put it up on youtube?