sneggyboy

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

After much tactical experimentation and countless hours of tweaks I believe I finally have something worth sharing. I am a long term CM/FM player and have put many hours into the game/s over the years, I rarely share my tactics as I haven't been able to put the time into discussing them and helping other players get the most out of them due to other commitments, however that has now changed so here goes:

For this tactic i would say my main inspiration was Pep Guardiola during his time at Barcelona, I was particularly inspired by a quote from Thierry Henry which goes:

“He used to say: ‘My job is to bring you to the last third; your job is to finish it.’ The last third was freedom for us.''

The Tactic:

View attachment 109539View attachment 109538

As you can see it is a 4-2-3-1 with 1 x SK, 2 x IWB, 2 x BPD, 2 x BWM, 1 x AP , 2 x RMD, 1 x TREQ

Pace is Key to this working as it is a counter attacking tactic, The idea is to counter and get the ball from back to front quickly and with fluidity whilst not being left exposed defensively, Throughout the use of this tactic you will see that in time there is 2 very obvious elements that stick out during a game, they are that the back 6 stay solid and the front 4 cause chaos (I have scored 68 goals and conceded 12 in my last 22 games).

Results:

View attachment 1098776
View attachment 109550View attachment 109549View attachment 109548View attachment 109547View attachment 109546

Training & OI's:

Pre-Season as with the majority of other tactics I set Team-Cohesion as high with no rest and Match Tactics as the focus. THE AIM IS TO GET IT FLUID AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE, during the season or when fluid I change this to Balanced/Average and rest after match with Attacking Movement as the focus. If you are up against a considerably better team and playing away I would suggest changing this to defensive positioning but remember to change it back :)

For the OI's i leave this to my assistant managers, I always make sure that whoever is in this role has at least a 16 attribute for tactical knowledge.

Tip: I find being aggressive with team talks has a very positive effect upon my team, obviously be cautious with this as it may unsettle a few prima donna's but it does work when used correctly.

Enjoy :)

This tactic does not match fm16. This tactic not compatible fm16. Does not see the game tactic. (sorry bad english)
I think this tactic fm 17 tacticDoes not see the game tactic.
Please re upload tactic