TheJellyCo Custom Database Reviews

jelly1471

Reaction score
Hey guys!

To get a few more databases going on around the community and the creative juices flowing I have decided, on my youtube channel, that I shall do some reviews on custom databases that I find interesting and I think merit a bigger audience. This is a community project, not just for FM-Base, but also for the other FM sites so there will be many different sites featured featuring many different databases and it is your job to make them and possibly have it featured!

This idea was just a moment of pure inspiration (I have had a couple today believe it or not) and I hope that this can bring the community closer and posting top quality custom databases, an aspect of Fm that I think is greatly under-appreciated and perhaps commonly underused.

Please use this thread to recommend databases or post it on the forum and I shall check daily for top quality databases on all of the FM forums I want, to find the best content from around the scene and hopefully have a few cracking reviews of some great, imaginitive pieces of work.

Of course, before I do each video I shall ask for your permission to create the video.

My YouTube channel for this, by the way, shall be - http://www.youtube.c.../TheJellyCo#p/u so subscribe and I shall get some videos of this and more up soon
smile.png

Cheers guys and I look forwards to seeing your work

Jelly

Sorry mate, there's nothing to help me know what it's all about, fancy just writing up (you can send via PM what you want me to say about it) what the db is about :p