jelly1471

Reaction score
Hey guys, as some of you may know last year on FM11, a month or so ago, I done a video on a great little database that I found (link to video below).

This year I want to do a fair few of these, hopefully at least 1 per week as well as highlighting areas such as graphics, with logos and skins, databases, challenges and promoting material that I think is awesome!

If you guys have made something that you want to be considered OR someone else has made that you think deserves a chance then all you have to do is right it in this topic, WITH A LINK, so that it is easy to find. If it is your piece of work then I shall presume that you are allowing me to record gameplay with it and if you post up someone else's work then I shall message them, asking whether I am OK to film with it.

I really am looking forwards to this project guys and I hope it can big up some of the top utilities out there for Football Manager 2012!

Looking forwards to hearing from all of you.

Jelly

Link to the video mentioned at the start - Kanal von TheJellyCo - YouTube

---------- Post added 24/10/2011 at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was 23/10/2011 at 03:26 PM ----------

The first episode is up and it is based upon FMFormation's Alberto's 2 projects, some very handy panels and seem nice player role utilities! Links to the work are in the description of the video which can be found in the link below. If you have something that you think should be considered for these videos then post it in the description of the video :)

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSXuw2o9_Dg

C[/URL]heers!