Theme Hospital

Adzter018

Reaction score
I found the cd for this a short while ago and started playing it again, i forgot how fun and enjoyable this game was.

I was just wandering has anyone else played/heard of this game,if you have what are your opinions on it?

Could never work it out.

Theme Park>

But the tycoon games (rollercoaster tycoon, railroad tycoon etc etc) >>>>>

Theme hospital is the best, i bought it last year to relive my childhood. I've got it on PS3 and Computer :D

it is a truly brilliant game

Last edited:
I still have the game on PSone :D, but I could never get by the 7th lvl

I used to make little wards for beds, looked like a place Florence Nightingale would of been proud of!

Haha quality game! Remember the guys with the big heads would get them popped and re-sized haha :)

I remember i had rats in my hospital.

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Haha quality game! Remember the guys with the big heads would get them popped and re-sized haha :)

Haha!! I remember this. And the VIP use to be a fat **** with a suit on..

But about the big fat head thing

Such a classic game - played it quite recently actually. Hospital > Park.

Great game! I recently went back to playing SimCity 3000 as well, just for old times sake. Amazing how good these old games still are.

I have never played it, but I adored Theme Park - and now have moved onto Rollercoaster Tycoon etc lol.

I also like Railway Tycoon - anyone heard of that?

I have never played it, but I adored Theme Park - and now have moved onto Rollercoaster Tycoon etc lol.

I also like Railway Tycoon - anyone heard of that?

Ive heard of it but it doesnt sound too fun going by the name. Then again running a hospital doesnt sound great but its good fun!

Got hours of playout of this game and think I shall play it all over again now.

I still have the cheats if anyone wants them.

Classic game, I remember a disease called King Syndrome which made everybody dress up like Elvis. Rollercoaster Tycoon, Transport Tycoon were class as well