TheOtherRedDevils 2010/2011 English Update (To Level 10)

Reaction score
This update, similar in part to SuperBladesmans (But entirely independant of it) has all divisions playable from Barclays Premier to Level 10. I have taken a little artistic license with cup competitions, and have not included Reserve teams playing in competitive leagues or cups.

I have made no changes to CA/PA, contract type or wages

ALL teams have Stadia, and are based in the actual location of their Town/City NOT the nearest 'Big' town, each team has been set at least 1 kit, and has been given a promotion/relegation pathway to try to limit the amount of sideways moving at season end.
(although I still find the odd team playing in a league 200 miles from 'local')

This is version 0.03 - This is the final BETA version, Version 1.0 will be released shortly after transfer deadline day

I need people to test this, to see if any teams are 'roaming' around in the lower leagues, and give me feedback.

Please give me feedback on any issues or suggestions you have, and i'll see if it can be fixed/improved

Install to:

Win7/Vista - C : \Users\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\editor data
XP - C : \Documents and Settings\YOUR USER NAME\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\editor data

assuming you installed to default directory!

EDIT

v0.02 Improvements

Added prize money to lower leagues and cups
'Dialled Down' some over-achieving clubs
Made transfers upto 17/07/2010

v0.03 Improvements

Made lower league transfers upto 01/08/2010
Made major transfers upto 07/08/2010

Download HERE
http://www.mediafire.com/?1aek0101v2ajha1

Last edited:
Grays in the isthmian 1 north? that would be a good play... or the Chester reincarnation if you have that (they might be level 11 though cba to wikipedia it)

Grays in the isthmian 1 north? that would be a good play... or the Chester reincarnation if you have that (they might be level 11 though cba to wikipedia it)
Both of these changes are in the database (Chester FC were given a by into Evostik D1 nth (Northern Premier Div 1 North))

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------
and... I have given ownership of Kingsmeadow back to Kingstonian, and booted AFC Wimbledon out (they play at Plough Lane, Wimbledon in my database) This was at the request of Vic Marley (Crawley Town Chairman, Personal friend and Dons fan!!!)

Last edited:
ive had some problems with ur database
my game stops responding

my game stops responding

that is probably because your PC can't handle it. It's obviously a very large a file which is probably the reason

my game stops responding
My PC doesn't even meet the minimum requirement to run FM2010, but I run it! Yes it can be slow, and it does stop responding, but soon comes back if you leave it alone!!

What other processes have you got running (right click on start bar, left click task manager, left click processes tab.)

Thanks mate,will give this a bash when I have sometime

My PC doesn't even meet the minimum requirement to run FM2010, but I run it! Yes it can be slow, and it does stop responding, but soon comes back if you leave it alone!!

What other processes have you got running (right click on start bar, left click task manager, left click processes tab.)

it must have been cause i had my laptop on for a long time

Would you be posting any further updates in the future, regarding transfers because I would mainly just want your leagues because my transfers are already updated and if i was to download it it may ruin my own transfer updates.

Would you be posting any further updates in the future, regarding transfers because I would mainly just want your leagues because my transfers are already updated and if i was to download it it may ruin my own transfer updates.
it wouldn't ruin your database at all, as its a different database

I'm currently working on lower league transfers (Blue Square Prem - Rymans/Zamaretto/Evostik Div 1) - I'm about 50% done so a new update will be available within seven days

ALSO - please point out any obvious transfers I've missed - (Please provide a link to confirm it, I don't want cheeky buggers saying Wayne Rooney has signed for Oxford Utd :p :p )

Last edited: