There and back again: A Leeds United tale.

Haha As A United fan Booo! But as a story and an achievement well done mate. I would reccomend some decent loan signings. Look at some of the clubs around Europe for experienced players. Also Januzaj is performing very well and very well rated my friend. Just bare in mind if you're struggling. Another update tonight?

Haha As A United fan Booo! But as a story and an achievement well done mate. I would reccomend some decent loan signings. Look at some of the clubs around Europe for experienced players. Also Januzaj is performing very well and very well rated my friend. Just bare in mind if you're struggling. Another update tonight?

Yeah i am a Man Utd fan also! haha! missing the old rivalry with Leeds!

I will definetley be looking at loan signings, but our finances are really bad, debt etc., so not sure what will happen!

Need a new GK or two, LB, RB, CB or two, CM, Striker or 3? i think there are a few players who will be sold because they wont make it in the premier league!

I may update tonight after the transfer window and pre-season!

What team instructions are you using? Would like to give your tactic a go with Leeds as it seems to have been successful. Not doing so well on my Leeds game

Yeah i am a Man Utd fan also! haha! missing the old rivalry with Leeds!

I will definetley be looking at loan signings, but our finances are really bad, debt etc., so not sure what will happen!

Need a new GK or two, LB, RB, CB or two, CM, Striker or 3? i think there are a few players who will be sold because they wont make it in the premier league!

I may update tonight after the transfer window and pre-season!

No. Just no.

Well done for the promotion bro !! Would love to hear your thoughts about the improvement of the team for a more difficult challenge now !

Well done for the promotion bro !! Would love to hear your thoughts about the improvement of the team for a more difficult challenge now !

To be honest i am unsure about the future, my main goal was to try keep the academy players on (also try to resign former academy players) however, Charlie Taylor refused to resign with us (Wants to move to a bigger club), he signed with ****** Everton who were just relegated to the Championship haha! I tried looking at bringing back Delph, Byram & Cook but they all had 0 interest unfortunately!

So i am a bit lost as to what way i should play this out!, i want to keep the team English, full of prospects ( home grown especially), try to be loyal to my players and be as successful as i can!

If anyone wants to throw in some opinions i am more than happy to take them into consideration :)

2017/18.

The owner has agreed a planned purchase of the stadium :) but rejected youth and training facility upgrades :(
View attachment 119335
The odds for the new Premier League season - Leeds United predicted 20th :O
View attachment 119337
Season expectations and Bonuses;
View attachment 119336
Transfers! ins and outs;
View attachment 119338
Pre-season fixtures & results;
View attachment 119339

Overall i am very happy with our pre-season, beating the likes of Ajax and AS Roma! and extremely excited about our transfer window!

Especially after bringing in this legend for just £3.7M!
View attachment 119334

Good job with Leeds! I don't say I'm very big Leeds fan but I did watch some document(It wasn't only about Leeds) when I was younger and that is reason why I want Leeds do better in real life but first Cellino must go. Like I said good job! I hope you don't get dragged into relegation battle! :)

You've made some good signings, should be fun with Will Grigg, do you think he can make it in the big leagues?

Shame about Charlie Taylor not wanting to stay with you, hes a good LB.

You have started the season very well, maybe Europe?

You've made some good signings, should be fun with Will Grigg, do you think he can make it in the big leagues?

Shame about Charlie Taylor not wanting to stay with you, hes a good LB.

You have started the season very well, maybe Europe?

Thank you :)

We have started surprisingly strong, however i do highly doubt Europe in the first season!

Yeah i think Will Grigg will be just fine, scoring for fun right now :)

Please send a team current and potential ability report and best player's attribute display